“Excellent food”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Albany, New York, United States
“Excellent food”
Reviewed 31 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Delicious Indian food and probably only good restaurant in Albany to serve good Indian food. I have been here with Family and Friends and every one love this place.

Visited October 2013

Cincinnati, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Please donate for Karavalli. They need it to improve their service. Pathetic to say the least !!”
Reviewed 26 October 2013

This is my first ever review and I m writing it just to highlight the first impression that I got when I call this restaurant. I called in and asked for the menu and I was told in a rude voice that they "have lot of items on the buffet and all the item names cannot be told over phone". I totally understand that, but I guess the tone that he was speaking to me came from their perception that they have several patrons and 1-2 such rude shoo offs won't make any difference.

Well I was planning to visit Karavalli since few of my friends have been raving about it, but certainly not now.

Deepak

Visited October 2013
1 Thank FoodieKD
Hartford, Connecticut
“One of the best restaurants where I had authentic Indian food”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Had lunch Saturday. It was a buffet. There were so many varieties of items that could not even try all of them. All the items were tasty. I specially loved the South indian delicacies. will be there again soon.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Sourav D
Endwell, New York, USA
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 13 October 2013

Excellent vegan options. Chana Saag is excellent. Vegetable speciality is great. They will make any dish to order.

Visited September 2013
Albany, NY
“Best buffet you've never tried.”
Reviewed 12 October 2013

The Indian dishes here are quite good, but the star is the Lunch Buffet, especially on weekends.

I have tried seven (7) different Indian/Pakistani buffets.

This is the only one that "makes my mouth water" just thinking about it.

• Visited August 2013

Been to Karavalli? Share your experiences!