“best pizza and baked ziti ever”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Little Bites & More
Ranked #78 of 148 Restaurants in Latham
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 16 November 2012

this is the kind of pizzaria that books are written about, George and staff are professional and friendly, the pizza is the best, the wings are large and full of flavor and the baked ziti with homemade meatballs is outstanding

Reviewed 1 November 2012

Dim lighting, bad food - I was skepticle when I drove up but thought it was best to not judge a book by it's cover; my mistake. Greasy, terrible crust, sauce....

Reviewed 19 October 2012

I have lived in latham my whole life. Love yhe pizza but more recently it has been outrageous waiting. Tonight we were told 30 mins. That was an hr and fifteen mins ago and my fiance is still sitting there waiting for our food :-/ i think its time to look for a new place.

Reviewed 11 August 2012

After trying a few pizza places in the immediate area, we fell upon Little Bites & More and WOW -- we've never gone anywhere else. Even outside of Latham, LB&M has the best pizza and we often compare other pizza to theirs...and they always win.

The "More" part of their name definitely comes in if you order the lasagna -- it is incredible. The portion is enough for two (comes with a huge roll of garlic bread, also -- yum!) or one person if you want lunch the next day -- and trust me, you will.

Reviewed 2 March 2012

Pizza is great and the owner George who is always there , I'm not sure when he sleeps was a pleasure.. good people great food

Been to Little Bites & More? Share your experiences!