“Great pizza - skip the garlic cubes :(”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Little Bites & More
Ranked #67 of 152 Restaurants in Latham
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 26 May 2013

I stopped in for a couple of slices on a lunch break recently. The store front and decor is not much to look at but the service and pizza are great. Parking is kinda difficult with the lot being at a steep angle that you have to back out of directly onto Rte.2. This makes for a difficult pickup of food when you're trying to navigate the hill and open your car door without it closing on you etc. I haven't tried delivery yet but i'm sure it's better than juggling pizza and food getting into your car. I had a craving for "garlic knots" the doughy garlic delights offered at many pizza places. Unfortunately, they only offer "garlic cubes" - not the same! They appear to be a pizza dough that is baked in a pan and drenched / drowned in garlic oil/sauce, then cut up into cubes. They were not doughy at all, but more soggy with garlic and parmesan cheese - not very tasty at all. I don't suggest trying the cubes unless the aforementioned appeals to your appetite. The two slices of cheese pizza were great, heated just right, perfect crust and the sauce to cheese ratio was perfect. I will definitely visit here again but mainly for the pizza and to try some of the other items listed on their extensive menu.

Reviewed 11 April 2013

We ordered from Little Bites and More - got a pizza - which was good
The wings were ordered mild but were hot!!
The soup was chicken pastina - which was good - can't beat the price $1.89 for a good size bowl.
We had the order delivered - not much of a wait.
Large Menu - salads - sandwiches -subs - dinners - pizza and wings.

Reviewed 16 November 2012

this is the kind of pizzaria that books are written about, George and staff are professional and friendly, the pizza is the best, the wings are large and full of flavor and the baked ziti with homemade meatballs is outstanding

Reviewed 1 November 2012

Dim lighting, bad food - I was skepticle when I drove up but thought it was best to not judge a book by it's cover; my mistake. Greasy, terrible crust, sauce....

Reviewed 19 October 2012

I have lived in latham my whole life. Love yhe pizza but more recently it has been outrageous waiting. Tonight we were told 30 mins. That was an hr and fifteen mins ago and my fiance is still sitting there waiting for our food :-/ i think its time to look for a new place.