“Amazing bakery with a huge selection of sweet treats!!”

The Village Bake Shoppe
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Lewiston
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Niagara Falls, New York
“Amazing bakery with a huge selection of sweet treats!!”
Reviewed 28 February 2014

This place is amazing!! Everything is so good, and it’s a super cute coffee/bakery shop to enjoy a sweet treat. We stopped here after a dinner date at Carmellos (next door) for dessert. I can never get just one, so I got a cannoli and tiramisu in a cup. The tiramisu was to die for! I would go back for this alone! But all of their items are great! There mile high apple pie looks amazing. They also have specialty items to purchase as well, my husband got me a great 'Mom-to-Be' ornament, as we had just found out before Christmas that we were expecting our frist child. Because of their sweet treats & awesome staff, I made an appointment to have my shower cake done by them. They are also on Instagram, so you can see all of their delectable creations. They have a customer for life in our family!!

• Visited December 2013

“One of the best...............”
Reviewed 3 December 2013

we have made several trips from Toronto to this town, and the bakery is always on our list. Prices are reasonable for the quality. Our favorites are the quiches and the lemon scones. Have yet to try the apple pies, but they are huge and look delicious.

Visited December 2013
New Brunswick, Canada
“Great for a snack before coming back into Canada”
Reviewed 20 September 2013

We often have a tea or coffee here, and a slice of their sugar-free apple tart! It's a lovely little cafe, not too far from the Queenston/Lewiston bridge, and an ideal place to stop in for a snack before returning to Canada after a day trip.

• Visited September 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“wedding cake”
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Very well done...looked beautiful and tasted even better! We also stopped in several times thoughout the weekend for coffee and other baked goods and everything was always delicious

Visited September 2013
Fort Wayne, Indiana
“The Best Bakery Ever!”
Reviewed 15 September 2013

Okay, they do serve really good breakfast sandwiches, they have really good coffee, but their Cheese Danishes are absolutely divine! I also tried their chocolate cheese cake, a canoli, and tea cookies. Everything was delicious. I only wish I had had more time and a cooler to take home more. This is just a small little bakery along the with other little shops. But the amount of baked items and variety for such a small place, along with the excellent quality over whelmed me. I was amazed, it was that good! We were on vacation and this place is just about 10 miles away from Niagara Falls. It was definitely worth the drive and the time. There were also other little shops nearby that we visited, and enjoyed along the strip.

• Visited September 2013