“Outdoor venue”

new york
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Outdoor venue”
Reviewed 1 October 2013

This is a pub and sports bar with a great selection of dinner items (not what you would expect from a bar). The indoors seating was a bit loud (four televisions playing various sports games) but the outdoor seating was good. We chose steak and chicken dinners with sweet potatoes and rice pilaf. Mixed drinks during dinner and coffee afterwards. The waiter was very courteous and provided good conversation about the local area.

Visited September 2013

Buffalo, New York, United States
“Service was excellent”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Food was good, Desserts excellent, atomsphere friendly. We sat in the back area with a pretty good view of the surrounding area. The bar area is dark though (it is a pub). I would highly recommend. Can't speak to the pub grub, but menu items were very good with generous portions and the Maine Lobster is a bargain! We had wine with our meal. Would definitely go back!

Niagara Falls, USA
“Friendly waiters and great wings”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I have visited the Lewiston Village Pub on quite a few occasions. Except for one not so great experience, I will continue to frequent the restaurant. On Monday nights the wings are 35 cents and my husband and I go to get them. They are excellent and we have taken out of town guests there also. Once, at a very busy time, the wings weren't up to par, but we gave it another chance and it was fantastic again. I suggest going before the later night university kids come in, unless you want that type of noise and crowd. The waiters are very friendly and the overall experience is quite rewarding.

• Visited September 2013
Hamilton, Ontario
“Great wings and beer”
Reviewed 24 August 2013

Huge sauce list for fantastic wings and Monday night wing nights are a fantastic deal. The place also has a large craft beer list (30 or so taps?) so there should be at least a few choices there to satisfy everyone.

One star knocked off because when we had leftover wings someone told us that on cheap wing night we can't take leftovers to go? Weird, don't know if that is a normal policy or just bad advice from an inexperienced server.

Niagara Falls, New York
“LOVE/HATE kind of place”
Reviewed 13 August 2013

If you come at night past 9pm... bring ear plugs!
If you come at happy hour you will probably enjoy yourself.
The wings were the best around about 2 years ago. Now they pre cook them and they must wait until the orders come in to put the sauce on them and serve them room temperature. This has been the case the last 3 times I have ordered them. I know how good they used to be so I have gave them a few chances in the event a new cook was working... but after my 3rd disappointing wing night I will not order wings again... which is sad b/c they used to be so good.