“Wonderful Food & Atmosphere”
Review of Town Hall American Bistro - CLOSED

Town Hall American Bistro
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Brand new restaurant, opened three days ago.
Youngstown, New York
“Wonderful Food & Atmosphere”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

I love the design of this restaurant. The relaxing color palate, the sit-down area, bar, fixtures, tableware, even the bathrooms! The best part though is the food. We went there for my birthday and the first thing I see on the bar menu is Flower Power on tap. My favorite! I had the Ahi tuna sandwich, my husband had the open steak sandwich and daughter, panko chicken. All were excellent.

• Visited June 2014

Buffalo, New York
“First Visit's a Charm!”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

My parents and I were looking for a new spot to try a Lenten fish fry at this past Good Friday and ended up at Town Hall. We were not disappointed.

Homemade bread with truffle butter came out so warm and delicious. Easily could have taken home two loaves to sit in front of the TV with.

Our beer battered fish fries came with truffle oil fries. Everything was just delicious. I regret to inform you, Town Hall only serves a Friday fish fry on Fridays' during Lent, so last Friday was your last chance until next year.

We ended up with a peanut butter and jelly cheesecake and strawberry crème brulee. I am not sure which one I enjoyed more since both were so good but so different.

There were so many other items on the menu that I really, really wanted to try. And their Sunday Brunch menu is one that when you read you might have to clean up your drool.

Service? Our waitress was maybe one of the nicest we have had in a while (right up there with a favorite at a Buffalo restaurant). Town Hall is lucky to have her on staff. She was sweet, efficient, attentive and not over bearing. Just perfect.

Prices were reasonable. The ambience? Very tastefully decorate and comfortable. The bathrooms were as well and very clean. The bar looked fun to sit at to eat and watch any sporting event on the flat screen up on the wall behind the bar.

We will be back for sure!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Katie P
“Sunday Brunch”
Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

Went here for the first time last Sunday for their brunch and it was great. They have $3 mimosas that you can't beat so me and my friend were sure to fill up on those for a little Sunday Funday. Their stuffed French toast was phenomenal and their eggs Benedict was perfectly cooked. I would just say that their scrambled eggs were a bit runny and their home fries were really tasteless but it's nothing a little salt, pepper, and ketchup didn't fix.

1 Thank ak2nu
Lewiston, New York
“great food!!”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

This is our 'go to' restaurant in Lewiston. Toms menu has several great original apps and entre choices as well as delicious daily specials. Try the specialty pizza!! The staff is attentive and friendly, while the bar has a diverse wine and beer selection. Every meal has been a home run! If you are visiting Lewston and looking for good food at good prices this is the place to go!

• Visited March 2014
Bradenton
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food”
Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

Food came out cold sent it back. The waitress became busy with other patrons and I never received a new hot dish of food.

Visited March 2014