“THE best hands down ”

Smith Brothers Pizza
Ranked #23 of 41 Restaurants in Lewiston
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

I can't say enough. Whether you get a tray for a party or a couple of slices of old fashioned for lunch it can't be beat. These brothers are great guys and have a great product!! I come home from Texas and head right in!!

Reviewed 17 June 2014

We had a party at the Red brick and had delivery from Smith Brothers. The pizza and chicken fingers arrived hot and tasty. The delivery was on time too. We enjoyed the spiciness of the pepperoni and the fingers were moist inside but crispy on the outside. Certainly will be ordering again from them

Reviewed 2 April 2014

This is by far the best pizza I have ever tasted. Even went out of my way as I was crossing the U.S. Canada border just to have their pizza. They have all the regular topping pizzas but will also make whatever combination of items you would like. The crust is on the thiner side, which I like, but the toppings are not in short supply. I always take my pizza to go becasue the interior is very plain and set up more for pick up but there are some table and chairs to sit while you wait for your order of if you want to eat it straight away. Amazing!

Reviewed 13 August 2013

Very friendly place. Good fast delivery to home or a nice selection of slices at the counter. Very good pizza!

2  Thank Charles B