Open today: 15:30 - 00:00
Review Highlights
Nice place in the summer when out and about in Lewiston

This was a historic old building that was a turned into this cool place. This place has a cool... read more

Reviewed 11 November 2017
The_5_Winks
Youngstown, New York
Cozy little place

Reviewed 30 June 2017
teresaxo
Wheatfield, New York

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Husband and I were looking for a place to get some food and have a drink. Saw this place with a nice outdoor patio bar. Bar tender was making a drink for another patron. So we sat at bar looked at the drink choices and waited for her to finish making drink. When she finished she never looked our way and proceeded to take other drink orders from people that just walked in. No big deal we waited. Then another person walked in to join the group of people that she was making a drink for when we first walked in and she took her order. Which was another involved muddled drink. So we waited again. Then we saw other people step up to the bar and I said to my husband watch she is going to their drink order. Sure as I'm writing this she finished making the muddled drink and went right to those new patrons after we had been sitting there now for 10 minutes without even an acknowledgement and took their drink order. My husband and I laughed and walked out. I understand being busy, but she was not busy and never once acknowledged us or made eye contact. There was only six people at the bar and us made Eight.

1  Thank Penny M
Reviewed 9 July 2017

Attended my high school reunion last night. The food was excellent (roast beef, antipasta skewers, pasta salad, veggie and cheese tray, chips and 2 hot dips) which was elegantly displayed in thier upstairs banquet room. Service is excellent. They handled our crowd (150+- attendees) and general public. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 30 June 2017

Four of us ate downstairs in the barroom. The waiter did a great job of running up and down the stairs to deliver our drinks and food. They have a Pub type menu and everything was tasty and the prices were reasonable. The old building has lots of character, it takes you back in time. We enjoyed it. They also have live entertainment but it was cancelled that evening because of the rain.

Reviewed 12 December 2016

Booked our evening with Chris ~ she was so wonderfully helpful. We were surprising a friend for her 50th and wanted to do a "wine tasting" type thing. The set us up in the downstairs bar which was perfect. Few little bistro tables and a wonderful, charming bar area. Love it. Everyone was so nice and friendly. The table they had set up for us looked so pretty and we did a wine flight-tasting. We were given a delicious cheese platter also. We were so happy to start off our festivities here. Cannot wait to come back. The prices were so reasonable too!

Reviewed 7 December 2016

Been there a few times but just at the patio bar which is great. Service is a bit slow but has always been busy when I was there. Had appetizers at the bar that were very good and great place to hang out and watch sports on TV as there are several flat screen TV's over the bar. Patio bar is covered so weather would not be an issue.