“Do Not Order Pickup”

Cuisines: Italian, Spanish
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 15 February 2014

We usually love the food and ordered takeout recently, but the order was cold when we got home (although the order was placed 3 hours ahead of time) Plus, the order was screwed up and had to drive back 10 miles to pick up the missed item. The staff did not seem to care, which really drives this low rating review.

Reviewed 18 January 2014

Dinner was very good. Our waitress was knowledgeable about the menu and very attentive. The prices are high so be prepared for that.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

Huge portions, lovely, rich food. Watch for the early week specials if you don't want to pay the big bucks.

Reviewed 4 January 2014 via mobile

Price way out there for what you get menu say one thing they charge what they want food ok not what it use to be

1  Thank travler4u
Reviewed 19 November 2013

Let me start by saying I've been here many times. I go back because it's great. It's like having my grandmother cook for me.

Tonight I called then at 8:40pm and asked if it was too late for a light supper. Sure, come on in. And we did.

There is a $23 dinner for two special. I think it's Monday-Wednesday. We got a platter of penne with mushrooms and sausage that is enough for a family of 6. The sausage is particularly good...not too salty.

Rice balls. Just get them, they are great. I personally like the white sauce with the spinach one but they are both delicious.

The garlic knots are amazing...hot out of the oven but caution: as my mother will say, they'll ruin your dinner. Control yourself...pace...

Caprese salad is great but I don't care how much I love the place...tomatoes are seasonal.

Study the menu but be sure you take time to hear the specials. Hint: if the sea bass is on the menu, get it. I have never had fish like this. Wonderful, light, buttery and never over cooked.

Oh yeah...and as they say in the Godfather...leave the gun, take the cannoli. They are just the right size and will top off your food coma.

Have a yummy day!