“No Frills but a Warm Welcome”

Travelodge Little Falls
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Little Falls
Reviewed 19 September 2011

The room was basic and quite old fashioned, but very spacious and clean. We arrived very travel-weary from a long drive, and the two men at the front desk were extremely welcoming and understanding. The lady who served our breakfast was upbeat and friendly, too. An absolute bargain.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 15 September 2011

We were traveling between Syracuse and Albany when the I90 was closed and we decided to stop here for the night before we continued towards home. The first room we were given looked like the housekeeper had been interupted halfway through cleaning because only one bed had been made. We went down to the front and told the clerk and were given a new room right away. The next room was neat as a pin. The beds were ok but not the best. I will tell you that the restaurant located down stars is good and the staff is very nice. The portions are very large. The room was nothing fancy but it was well worth the money and close to the road.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank MelissaB1
Reviewed 13 September 2011

Solid place, good value for money, clean rooms, convenient location.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank dontsqueeze
Reviewed 24 June 2011

Second day of a 500 mile bike trip, I stayed at the Knight's Inn. BIg rooms, great staff, good price, quiet too... really very nice.

I didn't think that the breakfast was particularly inspired, but I'm not a breakfast person and I am a snob, so take this with a grain of salt. Best place around Little Falls, however... I'd go again.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank subyluke
Reviewed 10 February 2011

When we heard corporate setup a Knights Inn I was concenred...until I got inside and met the staff and saw the large rooms. Rooms are very clean! Staff is extremely helpful. I know I'm planning to return.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 October 2010

Comfortable overnite location with clean comfortable rooms and nice adjoining dining room with good food.

• Stayed: October 2010
Reviewed 28 June 2010

I am still angry that I paid the bill. Since it was an evening wedding and most guests ate dinner before the wedding, I planned for heavy snacks, sandwiches, platters, etc. I was horrified when they brought out a platter of white bread sandwiches cut in half. Looked as though they were thrown on the plate, no care taken what so ever for the cheese and cracker trays, etc. I was so embarrassed. Did they forget this was a wedding? Did they not care about presentation at all? I paid the bill at the end of the night, exhausted from all I had tended to during the last two days, but now, seven years later, I am still steaming! I can still hear the comments of my guests about the food. "You must be so embarrassed!" Yes, in fact I was. Thankfully, the bride and groom were oblivious. At the end of the day they were married and that was what it was about. What was Knights Inn's problem? I may never know but I would never book them for another event.

• Stayed: May 2010
The Lake House
The Lake House
#3 of 4 in Richfield Springs
Red Roof Inn & Suites Herkimer

Been to Travelodge Little Falls? Share your experiences!