We needed a place for a good night of sleep before heading to the Adirondack park for the long weekend. Had a great dinner at the Beardslee Castle in Little Falls, then started looking for a place to stay.
The Knights Inn had rooms for $81, and it was close to our location, so we booked a room. Everything was fine, quiet, clean, comfy. No frills, but well worth the money. In the morning, we walked all over the town. It's a quaint little town, good for an hour or so of peeking into the shops and chatting up the locals.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 52 Room Hotel with a full service restaurant and lounge, Complimentary breakfast available everyday. Banquet/Meeting space for up to 250 people. Adjoining Movie theater, complimentary movie tickets always available when you stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Travelodge Little Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Knights Inn Little Falls Hotel Little Falls
- Little Falls Knights Inn
- Best Western Little Falls
- Little Falls Best Western