This Knights Inn is not going to win the Five Diamond award but is a good basic hotel about a half hour west of Albany. Its a little worn around the edges but the rooms were very clean. With a friendly staff and comfortable beds you can overlook the somewhat dated look. Little Falls has a nice downtown park where you can have a picnic and there is a nice smaller part time museum. If you want to stay in this area the Knights Inn is a good choice. If you want a fancier place just drive another half hour east to Albany or a half hour west to Utica. We got a good night's sleep at this Knights Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 52 Room Hotel with a full service restaurant and lounge, Complimentary breakfast available everyday. Banquet/Meeting space for up to 250 people. Adjoining Movie theater, complimentary movie tickets always available when you stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Kognitiv US Corp, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Travelodge Little Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Knights Inn Little Falls Hotel Little Falls
- Little Falls Knights Inn
- Best Western Little Falls
- Little Falls Best Western