Staybridge Suites Syracuse/Liverpool
US$113
US$110
HolidayInn.com
Fairfield Inn Syracuse Clay(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$140
US$134
US$179
US$162
US$127
US$123
US$106
Super 8 Liverpool/ Syracuse Area(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$75
Knights Inn Syracuse/Liverpool(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$84
US$53
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsthe holiday innbedroom suitefree laundryfull kitchengarbage disposallaundry roomfree dinnera great nights sleepindoor poolhome away from homefront desk staffvisiting familypull out sofalobby areawafflescomplimentary breakfasta great place to stay
Reviewed 18 February 2014

Our family of four recently spent two nights here while visiting Syracuse University. Here are the pros and cons of our stay:

pros:
- clean and spacious suite, with plenty of storage space in the bedrooms
- nice lobby area with a fireplace, tv, and plenty of tables/seating.
- close to SU, Destiny Mall, and downtown restaurants.
- free internet access in the room; no difficulty logging in with the password they provided, and connection was very good.

cons:
- no daily housekeeping on the weekend, which was a complete surprise to me. No where on their website do they mention that. They will bring up extra towels and such if you ask, but if you want a room tidy and beds made, that has to be scheduled 24 hours in advance. Sorry - that is a deal breaker for me. If I'm spending $220+/nite, I expect my room to be tidied and towels replenished daily.
- bathroom set up is odd - toilet and shower are behind a door that locks, but the sink/vanity area opens onto the bedroom, and the light is glaring. I am an early riser, while my husband is a night owl - it was very difficult to brush teeth, wash hands, etc. without waking each other up. I'm not sure if all the suites are set-up this way, but I would ask to see the room first if that is something that would bother you.
- extremely loud a/c unit. The rooms were a little warm, so my husband turned on the a/c for a bit - it woke me up, and I am a sound sleeper. I imagine that could be an issue during the warmer months if you are a light sleeper.
- there were plenty of choices at the breakfast buffet - waffles, hot/cold cereal, bagels, eggs, sausage, muffins, etc. but the quality was mediocre at best. I will say the coffee selection was nice - dark, medium, and light roast, along with decaf, and several Coffee Mate flavored creamers.
- there are no restaurants nearby, and while there is room service, they only deliver until 10pm, and the food quality once again was mediocre.

Bottom line - I would not stay here again. It served its purpose on this trip, but in future I would look elsewhere. It was just not worth the money.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank soccer_mama_3
Jeremiah T, Manager at Staybridge Suites Syracuse/Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2014

soccer_mama_3

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. Though we are sad you didnt enjoy all aspects of our property we appreciate the feedback you have left for us. Should you change your mind and stay with us again our complimentary shuttle that is available 24 hours a day would be happy to take you to any of the restaurants in a 3 mile radius of our property that includes Destiny USA. Our housekeeping policy is a brand standard however I have brought all of this information to our general managers attention. Thank you again for letting us know about your stay.

Reviewed 15 February 2014

A newer hotel that is attached to an older holiday inn. Great service and Platinum recognition.

I've stayed at the Holiday inn next door and know this Staybridge is WAY better. Nice modern furniture and comfy bed.

The food at the holiday inn was just that, holiday inn - right off the Sysco truck. But a great dinner and drinks coupons from Staybridge for Platinum members. Thanks for that!!

Keep up the good work.

Room Tip: High floor corner room.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Jeremiah T, Manager at Staybridge Suites Syracuse/Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2014

Jim21701

We loved hearing about your recent stay with us, the title of your review immediately caught our attention and made everyone at the property smile. We hope that should your travels bring you back our way that you decide to stay with us again.

Reviewed 27 January 2014

Staybridge is the nicest hotel suite we've stayed in! Immaculate, staff goes above & beyond, very homey atmosphere, yet elegant at the same time. We stay at Staybridge when we go for an extended time to visit family - grandchildren love to swim in the pool & plenty of room in the one bedroom suite for all of us to be together. They are pet friendly which is so helpful to us - for people who don't have or like pets, you'd never know there were any pets in hotel - always quiet, clean & welcoming! As others mentioned, the location is excellent & close to just about anywhere you'd like to be in Syracuse - can't beat it!!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Jeremiah T, Manager at Staybridge Suites Syracuse/Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2014

Debby416

We loved hearing how much you enjoy staying with us as you travel in Syracuse, New York! Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 10 January 2014

Staff always accommodating and the suite was clean, comfortable. The pool was good and the Gym had everything I needed.
Close to airport and they have an shuttle, buffet for Thanksgiving( holiday inn) was perfect.I'll stay there again !!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Jeremiah T, Manager at Staybridge Suites Syracuse/Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2014

Frenchy692013

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about the recent stay you had with us. We hope next time we can not only continue to meet your expectations but exceed them.

Reviewed 4 January 2014

We have stayed at Staybridge Suites in Liverpool a few times while visiting family, just overnight stays. The hotel is very clean and the front desk staff are very friendly and helpful. The hotel is a short drive to many restaurants and shopping in Syracuse and in a good location, right off Thruway exit 37. Will stay there again in the future.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Jeremiah T, Manager at Staybridge Suites Syracuse/Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2014

luv2travel6155

We appreciate you returning to our property as you travel in Syracuse. We loved hearing what you thought of our staff and location, and cant wait to see you again.