“We'll be back!”

Staybridge Suites Syracuse/Liverpool
Ranked #7 of 11 Hotels in Liverpool
Reviewed 19 April 2014

Loved every thing about this hotel! The staff was so helpful and nice, there is a free dinner during the week (which was awesome!) And breakfast everyday. The pool was huge and clean and the rooms were so accommodating! We have a family of 5 and it was nice to be able to have the kids relax and watch a dvd in one room (complementary dvd rentals right at the desk and a dvd player in the room), my husband naping in another and myself watching a cooking show in the 3rd room. No.fighting over the showers in the morning since our particular room had 2 separate bathrooms. I'm sure they have smaller rooms, but the price was great and fit my family perfectly.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank aware1412
Jeremiah T, Manager at Staybridge Suites Syracuse/Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Aware1412

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review, we are so glad to hear how much you enjoyed our property, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

I stayed at the Staybridge April 4th to have a "get away" night although I only live an hour away. The staff was the most friendly and professional I have ever encountered! It was refreshing to see people who genuinely seemed to love their jobs. Will definitely be staying again.

• Stayed: April 2014
Jeremiah T, Manager at Staybridge Suites Syracuse/Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Meglits

Thanking you for letting us know about the time you spent with us, we love hearing we are able to provide you an enjoyable experience. We hope to see you again when you need another get away.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

This hotel "Lost" the reservations we had for my wedding, May 10th 2014. Therefore all of our out of town guests no longer have rooms. I would not recommend anyone to use/stay at this hotel, due to the unprofessionalism/ carelessness of this company, Staybridge inn syracuse NY

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Jeremiah T, Manager at Staybridge Suites Syracuse/Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

I would like to begin by communicating that we would like to help you.

The weekend in question is in the top 5 of the highest demand weekends of the year, there are strict guidelines for all reservations.

On this particular weekend, contracts are signed for individual reservations along with a requirement of payment in full.

Along with the individual requirements, a group block requires a signed contract along with terms and conditions.

These are common and professional guidelines that most hotels in Syracuse abide by.

It is not going to do anyone any good to go backward and theorize what happened here. What I am certain of is that the reservation process was not followed through. A contract was never given/received and no money was exchanged.

We would like to offer our help in assisting you with obtaining reservations for your wedding on a very difficult weekend to find hotel room availability in Syracuse.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

A large group of us (3 adults, 3 teens) stayed in a wonderful 2-bedroom suite while attending dance competition and workshops at the next-door Holiday Inn. Great room, terrific breakfast, really nice pool. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Jeremiah T, Manager at Staybridge Suites Syracuse/Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2014

Janis_Kelly

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about the recent stay you had with us. Our two-bedroom suites are one of our family favorites, we know what its like having a large family or just traveling with a group of people can leave us feeling cramped in a standard room, and that's just one reason we have these rooms, so that we can keep everyone together in a comfortable setting.
We hope if you have more competitions, or are just traveling back in our area that we see you again.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

I have now stayed here for a total of 45 days over four stays. So far I have not had a significant negative experience, and plenty of positive ones.
The place is easy to find - its right at an exit for the NY State Thruway on Electronics Parkway and not far from Interstate 81. The only drawback to its location is the lack of any good restaurants within walking distance in off-summer weather. The hotel, belonging to the same hotel group, is connected by a walkway to a Holiday Inn that does have a lounge and restauant but pretty average fare.
The check-in goes pretty quickly and smoothly and the staff is friendly. The rooms that I have stayed in have been either studio rooms or double bedroom suites. The furnishings are nice, solid, and tasteful and the rooms are in good condition. The bed is comfortable. The kitchenette part of the room has a two burner stovetop, a microwave oven, a dishwasher (which I have never had the occasion to use), and a large refrigerator with an icemaker. There are place settings for three, basic utensils for cooking, and a sufficient assortment of pots and pans to prepare basic meals.
There is a free social buffet offered Tues/Wed/Thurs in the lobby area and free breakfast each morning. The food is plain and simple and sufficient. Housekeeping is bedmaking and towel changing for the 1st week you're there and then the room is given a thorough cleaning every 7 days. This works well for an extended stay. There is a free on-site laundry with pretty good machines.

I would recommend this place to anyone looking at an extended stay in the Liverpool/Syracuse area and plan to continue staying here when I'm in the area.

Room Tip: Make a reservation. Join the rewards program for the chain
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank TravelBoy53
Jeremiah T, Manager at Staybridge Suites Syracuse/Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2014

TravelBoy53

Thank you for taking the time to give us such a detailed review. We loved hearing you enjoy the time you spent with us and had a hard time finding any negatives. The description you gave our rooms was spot on, we hope if your travels bring you back to our area that we see you again.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

I am originally from this area. I return frequently for conferences and this is the first time I have been scheduled at this hotel and I was more than just pleasantly surprised! My first impression of my one bed room was that I was going to be extremely spoiled for my long-weekend stay.
The color palette is a relaxing green with dark brown, sofa that has a divan section, flat screen TV, PLENTY of outlets, PLENTY of storage, perfectly tiled bath and sink area. The kitchen: large refrigerator, sink, microwave, dishwasher, fully provided plates, utensils, cups, glasses, ice cube trays. If only my Disney Vacation Club could provide so well!
Will be attending same conference next year, and I will make sure I stay at this hotel!

Room Tip: Be aware that light house keeping is done Monday through Friday and by request on weekends. Also wat...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Canter2u

Thank you so much for leaving this spectacular review, we are glad to know that you enjoyed the room so much, we look forward to seeing you again next year when you return!

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Our family stayed here while attending an event at the connected Holiday Inn Convention Center. It was great that we could go to the event without ever having to go outside in the snow.
The staff was amazingly friendly and helpful. The best I've seen in a long while.
The breakfast was fine, with nice hot choices.
My negative comments concern the room layout, which another reviewer also mentioned. The queen size bed is situated immediately next to the bathroom/vanity area. If you turn on the light to use the bathroom, the other person will be disturbed. The nightstands are also odd. I banged by head twice on the nightstand and kept walking into it, with its sharp corners. Beware if you have toddlers. Maybe it was too deep for the room dimensions.
Another negative comments concerns housekeeping. Upon check in on Friday afternoon, we were told that because the hotel is an extended stay facility, there would be no housekeeping over the weekend. There is a sign in the bathroom listing the days when housekeeping is available, and offered "light housekeeping" on weekends if requested by 5 PM Friday. At first, I didn't worry about this, but then thought that with all the money we were paying, I wanted what I expect from any hotel stay, that my bed be made, there be fresh towels, replacement soap/shampoo, and clean wastebaskets. I did make the request which was fulfilled.
You will not see the hotel from the road. Just look for the Holiday Inn and drive behind it.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Jeremiah T, Manager at Staybridge Suites Syracuse/Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2014

GN3Traveller

Thank you for taking the time to review us, we learn so much from the feedback our guests give. We loved hearing that our staff helped make the stay enjoyable, and glad to hear that your requests where fulfilled. As to the layout and design of the rooms I have made a few notes and will be bringing it to the attention of the other Managers.

I hope that the positives of your stay will entice you to join us again should you find yourself traveling into Syracuse.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Liverpool
Maplewood Suites Extended Stay - Syracuse/Airport
Homewood Suites Syracuse/Liverpool
Embassy Suites by Hilton Syracuse Destiny USA
1 mi away
Hampton Inn & Suites Syracuse North Airport Area
0 mi away
Holiday Inn Syracuse/Liverpool Airport Hotel
Aloft Syracuse Inner Harbor

Been to Staybridge Suites Syracuse/Liverpool? Share your experiences!