“unfriendly staff”

Ranked #6 of 12 Hotels in Liverpool
New Hartford
“unfriendly staff”
Reviewed 9 November 2013

front desk staff, so VERY UN-FRIENDLY/not helpful. to the severity to which I cancelled my second night stay.
would appreciate hearing from the location Manager and Wyndham corporate offices

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Debbie S, General Manager at Super 8 Liverpool/ Syracuse Area, responded to this review, 12 November 2013
I would like to apologize to you for any problems you encountered during your stay with us. I am not sure what happened with the Front Desk staff, but I do apologize. We do strive to be friendly and helpful and I am sorry that you were not treated in this manner. I will definitely share this review with my Front Desk staff and discuss it with them. Thank you and I hope you will give us another chance in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
New York City, New York
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Stayed here during Syracuse University's Family Weekend.

Good:
-free wi-fi
-complimentary breakfast 6am-9am (waffle maker)
-right off the I-81 in between Hancock Airport & the Regional Transportation Center (Amtrak)
-helpful and polite staff
-the convenience is worth the price in my opinion
-comfortable bed
-clean

Bad:
-a lot of the price increases are based on Syracuse University related events (ie Family Weekend) and you need to stay somewhere

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
I want to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Syracuse University Family Weekend is a very busy weekend for our area. I am glad we were able to accommodate you and you enjoyed your stay. Thanks for the nice review. We hope to see you in the future! Thank you!
Cherry Valley
Reviewed 2 November 2013

i would reccommend super 8 to everyone. the price is good and the service is good. the people are friendly and the rooms are clean

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends

Landisburg
Reviewed 20 October 2013

My hotel room was not swept. My toddler had an earring and a piece of metal in her mouth she could have easily choked on if I didn't catch it. There was mold on the shower as well as hairs that I only presume were from someone's genital area. The shower didn't turn on correctly. There were dead bugs in the windows. The seams of the walls were cracking and had mold inside of them. I have pictures of all of this and I will be seeking a refund.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Also consider these accommodations in or near Liverpool
Knights Inn Syracuse/Liverpool
Comfort Inn & Suites Syracuse Airport
Maplewood Suites Extended Stay - Syracuse/Airport
Hampton Inn Syracuse North (Airport Area)
Quality Inn near Destiny USA
Quality Inn near Destiny USA
#11 of 12 in Liverpool
Homewood Suites Syracuse/Liverpool

Been to Super 8 Liverpool/ Syracuse Area? Share your experiences!