“Always a pleasure”

Ocean Sushi
Ranked #29 of 118 Restaurants in Liverpool
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

Staff is extremely friendly and your drink never goes empty. The food is great. I love the bento boxes during lunch, they are so fun! Its very small and makes a great time if you want intimacy.

Reviewed 4 October 2013

We revisited Ocean Sushi last weekend since we had not been there for a while.

Fish was fresh and flavorful, rolls were tasty and spicy, and the noodles were wonderful.

Just the two of us so we could not taste everything but everything we tasted was great.

Reviewed 28 August 2013

During a business trip to Syracuse I used Urban spoon to find a good sushi restaurant. The recommendation was Ocean Sushi in Liverpool, NY. WOW, what a great surprise!! It's a very small restaurant with one waiter and a sushi chef. I stuck to the basics...a few varieties of sashimi and a couple rolls. The fish was very fresh and delicious. The prices were phenominal...very affordable and they certainly don't short you on serving portion!! I have been to many sushi bars/restaurants in my travels and Oceans is definitely one of the best. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 19 April 2013

We found this place on Tripadvisor while on a college tour in the area.
The place is in a non descript strip mall and can be ha to spot. The sushi is delicious and beautifully presented. The sauces and seasonings are so good that we used very little soy or wasabi. We sat at the sushi bar and watched each roll come out, and we added to our order a few times! Don't miss the 'honeymoon roll'.
If our son goes to Syracuse, we will be back!

Reviewed 12 March 2013

I went to this tiny little restaurant on a Friday night in March 2013. Although it is very small, it is very clean and nice. The staff is very friendly and attentive. The sushi is very fresh and absolutely delicious! My favorite was the firecracker roll. The prices are competitive with other sushi places, but this is def a hidden gem. I will be going back for sure!!

1  Thank Dana A