Best Western Plus Liverpool-Syracuse Inn & Suites
Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in Liverpool
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 3 April 2014

The hotel was clean and the breakfast and gym what you would expect. What made this stay above and beyond was Barb, the lady who worked in the breakfast. room. The only complaint I have is that it allows dogs, and one lady let hers out several feet on a leash toward me.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank beastlycold
Ralph D, General Manager at Best Western Plus Liverpool-Syracuse Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us recently. It is our goal to make sure every guest receives excellent service during their time with us. We strive to make our guests feel welcome and appreciated for their business. Please allow me to apologize for the issue with the guest and their dog. We are proud of our being a pet friendly and a environmentally conscious property and I want you to know that we clearly advise our guests with pets of making sure they are kept under tight control in any public area. In fact, we don't allow pets in the breakfast lobby, fitness center, or the pool area. I sincerely regret the fact that another guest encroached on you like and I truly apologize for it taking place. I will pass along your kind words to Barbara who is a highly valued member of my team and I will be reviewing your comments with the entire staff to make sure we continue to maintain our positive reputation. Thank you again and have a Wonderful Spring, we hope to serve you again soon!

There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Liverpool-Syracuse Inn & Suites

Reviewed 25 March 2014

Beautiful hotel and lived up to the excellent ratings I saw posted. It is 10 years old, but looks like new. John at the desk went out of his way to "make sure I come back again." All the staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel was top-notch and extremely reasonable for the price, and much better than hotels that are much more. Would certainly stay again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank michaelmZ206IK
Ralph D, General Manager at Best Western Plus Liverpool-Syracuse Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

Taking time out from your busy schedule to review your stay with us is greatly appreciated by myself and the entire team here! It goes without saying that we want to provide excellent service to every guest we meet as during their stay with us. Our goal is to make sure you feel appreciated for your business and enjoy a relaxing, comfortable stay, one in which I am glad to read we accomplished for you! We want to build lasting relationships with our guests while maintaining a strong, positive reputation. You will also be happy to know that we are in the midst of a room by room renovation project which is the first phase of the upgrading projects planned for this year. Thank you for your business, have a Wonderful Spring Season!

Reviewed 17 March 2014

I have stayed here before and this time they did NOT meet my expectations as a Best Western Plus. I would not recommend this hotel unless they decide to clean it and hire staff that is more attentive.

1  Thank Darla G
Ralph D, General Manager at Best Western Plus Liverpool-Syracuse Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2014

Once again, please allow me to apologize for your not having enjoyed your stay with us. Please know that I have reviewed your stay with our entire staff and I sincerely regret your receiving anything less than our best effort. We take pride in having built a solid reputation for providing excellent service to each guest we meet and clearly we missed the mark for you. Thank you for the honest and constructive feedback in your review, be assured that we will not allow this to happen again. Please know that as a valued Best Western Rewards member, we have credited your account with 5,000 points as a way to further apologize for what happened. I hope we have another chance one day to show you the excellent service we are more known for in the area.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

I would definatley reccomend staying at this hotel. The staff was friendly and helpful,especially John who checked us in! The hotel was very clean as was our room. Comfortable beds. The heater was slightly loud and made the room very hot but once the room was warm (it was cold when we first walked in) we turned it down and it didn't bother us at all and the room stayed a comfortable temperature, The breakfast was good. I would stay here again!

1  Thank Adriana L

We appreciate it very much when a guest takes time out from their schedule to review their stay with us. On behalf of my entire staff, I would like to thank you for such kind comments in your review! We strive to provide excellent service to each and every guest we meet and we are encouraged to continue those efforts each time we receive positive reviews like yours! We look forward to your next stay and are grateful for your business. Have a Wonderful rest of the week!

Reviewed 16 March 2014

great Value and heated pool which was very nice! The staff were outstanding and the breakfast was super! We used to stay at a different hotel in Syracuse but have changed to this hotel. Our room key wouldn't work as the battery died in our door lock. It was dealt with right away and the Manager came to our room himself to make sure that we didn't need anything else! I highly recommend this hotel!!

1  Thank Kim C
Ralph D, General Manager at Best Western Plus Liverpool-Syracuse Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Thank you so very much for such kind comments and positive review of your stay! Exactly how you described your experience with us is our goal for each and every guest we meet. My team takes great pride in their efforts and we take the time to go over all reviews and surveys together so your comments will certainly be passed along! Even when a review is constructive, we use them to help us stay focused on providing our guests excellent service and making sure they enjoy their stay. We hope to see you again soon, have a Wonderful Week!

Reviewed 13 March 2014 via mobile

Just checked in after a long drive and especially appreciated the assistance and info from Daniella; I can already tell that it will be a good stay. Our room on the first floor is clean, spacious and equipped with a fridge and generous sitting area. Easy drive to downtown Syracuse & area attractions

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Ralph D, General Manager at Best Western Plus Liverpool-Syracuse Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2014

Every member of the team here works very hard in making sure all of our guests are able to enjoy a comfortable and relaxing stay at our hotel. We appreciate your taking the time to not only review your stay but also in your kind comments about a member of our team! Daniela is a valuable part of my front desk staff and I am grateful to hear that she helped paly a part in your overall stay with us. Please know that I will pass these comments along to her! We stay focused on building and maintaining relationships with our guests and providing excellent service every day is our main goal. Thank you again for your business and we look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Hotel was nice and clean and staff was very friendly. Very affordable and the included breakfast was very good for our family of 4. Hot and cold dishes at breakfast and we we're set for the next leg of our trip. Enjoyed the hot tub, but the green pool was the only turnoff here. I will assume that it's something that's relatively easy to fix and it was an off day. Don't worry about the tolls off the 81, it was 15 cents only in the southbound direction.

We will stay here again!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Ralph D, General Manager at Best Western Plus Liverpool-Syracuse Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Thank you for the positive and encouraging review from your stay with us! Please also allow me to apologize for the pool looking the way it did, that is not how our systems operate at all. Be assured that it is no longer an issue at all. We work hard as a team to make sure all of our guests are made to feel welcome and enjoy a relaxing, comfortable stay with us. I greatly appreciate your honest and encouraging feedback since it helps us stay focused on maintaining our positive perception to our guests. I even value the constructive feedback in order to address and quickly rectify any issue so no guest has to experience anything less than our best. Once again, thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and team, have a Wonderful Spring Season!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Liverpool
Knights Inn Syracuse/Liverpool
Maplewood Suites Extended Stay - Syracuse/Airport
Homewood Suites Syracuse/Liverpool
Best Western The Inn At The Fairgrounds
Hampton Inn & Suites Syracuse North Airport Area
Comfort Inn & Suites Syracuse Airport

Been to Best Western Plus Liverpool-Syracuse Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!