Best Western Plus Liverpool-Syracuse Inn & Suites
GreenLeadersSilver level
Liverpool, United States
“Comfort”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Great place to stay. The breakfast is delicious. Great selection of breakfast items. Nice and clean building. It is in a good location. The rooms were well kept. The beds were very comfortable. The pillows a little to hard for me, but the bed itself was comfortable. I thought the sheets could be more white, but nonetheless they were still clean. Overall the room was spacious and very comfortable. Overall great place for the money!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Ralph D, General Manager at Best Western Plus Liverpool-Syracuse Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 8 June 2014
Thank you for your review! We appreciate it every time a guest takes the time to let us know about their stay, and we use the input and commentary to make sure we stay focused on providing excellent service! We work as a team in order to make sure our guests feel welcome and relaxed during their stay. Your review was encouraging and please know that it will be passed along to the entire team! Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Wallkill, New York
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I stayed at this hotel because it was close to family and I was pleasantly surprised. This hotel was very, very clean. The pool and the hot tub was an added bonus. Initially I was only supposed to stay for one day however I extended my stay with an additional day because I was very comfortable there. The continental breakfast was ok can be improved. The only thing I wasnt too happy about was the fact that I asked to have my extended stay prorated because I was going to be leaving late at night instead off at check out time and they did not accomodate that so I changed plans and stayed the entire stay. The other thing that I didnt care for was when I returned to my room a housekeeper was cleaning my room and when I asked how long she would be she didnt speak a lick of english. No bueno (not good in spanish)....So my only two complaints are maybe accomodate people with prorated prices when they can not stay for the entire stay especially when we are talking about 10 hours or more before the actual check out time and the housekeepers should speak basic english and should maybe stop working when you come to your room when they are cleaning and ask if you would like for her to come back....

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Please allow me to begin with an apology for the issues and comments expressed in your review. I appreciate your honesty and constructive way of expressing your concerns, and please know that I will review situational decisions with my front desk staff. However, there are times that business demand doesn't always allow us to accommodate occasional stay requests, but I am sure in the future we can better work with you. My entire housekeeping team has been made aware of your situation and we reviewed some basic protocol steps for future reference. I do thank you for your business and appreciate your positive commentary as well. We work hard to provide excellent service and we hope to see you again soon!
Canada
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Stayed here for 3 nights to shop at the Destiny mall and the Waterloo outlets and it is an ideal location for that. The hotel was ok generally and we would stay there again but we didn't like the bright bluish lighting in the bedroom and the toilet made a lot of noise when flushed, it would probably scare little kids. The breakfast was ok by comparable hotel breakfast standards, but the coffee was terrible. The staff were friendly and helpful, and the housekeeping was very good.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for your honest and constructive comments in your review. We value our guests' input and we review surveys and reviews in order to make sure we are staying focused on providing excellent service every day. Please know that both and maintenance and housekeeping teams will be closely examining the amenities and fixtures in our rooms for any issues. Thank you for your review and encouraging comments as well! We generally receive positive feedback from our beverage offerings here at the hotel, but I will make sure our equipment and product is up to the standards we need to maintain. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again soon!
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This has been my 3rd time that I stayed at this hotel, what I like closed to the destiny mall and the waterloo outlets, quiet hotel and sorending. The staff is always nice and friendly. The only thing is the breakfast can be improved

Room Tip: go to the 2 nd floor
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Once again, our location and proximity to area shopping and attractions is a valuable advantage, but our efforts remain focused on providing excellent service for each guest. We regard each guest's honest comments and suggestions, using them as we review each aspect of our services and amenities provided. Thank you for your positive review and for your time taken in writing it. And we are reviewing our breakfast presentation in order to possibly make adjustments our guests are seeking. Have a wonderful Spring & Summer!
Kingston,Ontario
Reviewed 21 May 2014

We stayed at Best Western Liverpool,NY for 2 nights with our kids. Hotel check in was super fast and friendly. Hotel appears to have recently been renovated as everything looked and smelled brand new!! Beds were super comfy!! Hotel is super close to all major shopping/attractions the area has to offer. The free breakfast had lots to offer. There are some tables set up on a nice grassy area in front of the hotel which overlooks a pond. The kids had fun running around there. I made the mistake of leaving my purse and some personal belongings behind. The articles were located by housekeeping and given to management to keep safe until I could return the next day to retrieve them ( they did offer to send them to me) Thank you so much :)

Will definitely return to this hotel again!!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Ralph D, General Manager at Best Western Plus Liverpool-Syracuse Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 7 June 2014
Thank you so much for such a positive and encouraging review of your stay! We highly value the honest and thorough comments of our guests and we use the input to stay focused on providing excellent service. We take pride in our location and work closely with our property management company to take of our grounds across all seasons. I am glad to read that we reacted quickly and secured your belongings left behind, our team care very much about their efforts and that was personified in caring for your items until you returned for them. have a Wonderful Spring & Summer and we look forward to your next stay!
Gatineau, Canada
Reviewed 20 May 2014

We have done some shopping in Waterloo outlet.

This is our second stop at this hotel.

In general, everything was good excep maybe the check in. It took like 5-10 for the gentemen to enter the information on the computer. Should he had all this info in when he took all the personal information when I called for the reservation?

Good breakfast.

It was pretty cheap (around 100$ for one night).

Thanks

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Ralph D, General Manager at Best Western Plus Liverpool-Syracuse Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 21 May 2014
Please allow me to begin with an apology for the extended time taken upon your arrival, please know that we strive to be much more efficient for the least amount of time taken. I will be reviewing this issue with the entire front desk staff to insure that the focus stays on providing excellent, quick, and welcoming service for each guest we meet. I appreciate your honest comments and I am glad that it didn't cause any further issue with your stay. Thank you for your business and I truly hope that we have another chance to provide you with a much better experience more consistent with what we are capable of providing. Have a Wonderful Spring Season!
Clay, United States
Reviewed 20 May 2014

This Best Western property was superb in EVERY WAY!!! Excellent value, clean, professional & friendly Staff. Everything provided was top notch. Breakfast items were tasty and fresh. It had a perfect location, close to the main highways, restaurants and shopping.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so very much for taking the time to review your stay with us! We work hard as a team to provide each guest with excellent service during their stay and it is quite encouraging to receive a review and comments such as yours. Receiving honest and positive reviews helps us stay focused on making sure our guests feel welcome and comfortable when staying with us and maintain our consistent reputation for future guests. We look forward to your next stay and wish you and your family a Wonderful Spring Season!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Liverpool
Comfort Inn & Suites Syracuse Airport
Hampton Inn & Suites Syracuse Erie Blvd/I-690
Maplewood Suites Extended Stay - Syracuse/Airport
Homewood Suites Syracuse/Liverpool
Staybridge Suites Syracuse/Liverpool
Knights Inn Syracuse/Liverpool

Been to Best Western Plus Liverpool-Syracuse Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!