“Very good sports bar / restaurant”
Review of Tully's Good Times

Tully's Good Times
Ranked #8 of 118 Restaurants in Liverpool
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Service - Our server was professional yet down to earth and very friendly.

Food - The food was great! We ordered a large variety of items off of the menu, and no one was disappointed. I love the french fries here.

Value - 4 people for under $100 (with drinks). Everyone was satisfied.

Atmosphere - Can get quite loud, and seating could be spaced slightly further apart.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

Great bar food and an amazing place to catch a sports game. The night we were there we were able to see all the NHL action we wanted as well as a few NCAA football games. When we are in town, we try to make it for a meal.

2  Thank famluvtravel
Reviewed 22 January 2014

...good food. Eaten at Tully's a few times; first time at teh Liverpool NY location. The best chicken fingers; battered, not breaded. Try them Buffalo stylel recommended them to my friend and she liked them very much. This time, I had the grilled cheese sandwich and it was good. Friend ended her meal with a dessert - the apple crumble, or something like that. It was huge. In the past, I've had the chocolate chip cookie sundae and it was equally overwhelming gin size. We were seated right away n a busy Saturday night, which was amazing because there was hardly a place to park in the lot. Found out as to the reason why - SU basketbal game. Eating in a place with 100 TVs, on a Sturday night, during an SU game IN A SUBURB OF SYRACUSE led to a loud meal indeed. Every TV was blaring full blast and the fans were cheering. After the game ended, normal volume was restored. We had asked the waitress t turn down the TVs a bit while we were eating but she looked at us like "I wouldn't dare", which was kind of cute. We laughed and just joined in the fun. The waitress was very good, answering all my dining companions questions 9there were several) and even retrieivng info from the kitchen re: how a dish was prepared and the ingredients available.

Reviewed 2 December 2013

Food is not bad and a pretty good sports atmosphere. A lot of televisions and the bartenders are friendly.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

Let me provide a simple review of late night snacking. Come here for deeply discounted chicken tenders after 9PM. It's gotta be close to half price for a small platter of tenders and fries. These are easily the best tenders I've ever eaten. The honey mustard is awesome too. The adult beverages were gold and the mugs clean. I'd have no problem recommending my friends try this place for late night grub.