“Authentic Italian Cuisine”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Restaurant Hours May Vary On Holidays
Reviewed 4 March 2014

If you want to treat someone to a very special dinner, you won't be disappointed at Santangelo's Restaurant. The food is fresh and prepared to order, no processed food here. The staff and atmosphere are two extra great reasons to visit.

Reviewed 8 February 2014

service and food very good. I recommend reservations as this restaurant seems very popular. Good selection

Reviewed 20 January 2014

Where to start ? Bread was fresh and real italian.....calamari and antipasto were tender, tasty...kids loved it. Salad with italian dressing and crumbly blue was fantastic....Handdock fresh...nicely breaded and spaghetti with their sauce topped it off. Portions were bountiful.
Took a party of 20 at the last minute with great friendly service.
My favorite place when I'm in Syracuse !!

Reviewed 18 January 2014

I visited Santangelo's with a large group (20+) and despite the size of our group, the service was friendly and attentive. The restaurant offers a good variety of Italian and non-Italian items. I had the veal parm and it was very nicely prepared. The others in our party were generally very satisfied with their meals as well.

Syracuse is a city with many good Italian restaurants, and while I wouldn't say that Santangelo's is one of the very best, it is still good choice and would not hesitate to recommend it.

Reviewed 1 January 2014

One of the best places to eat in Syracuse on Christmas Eve and other days as well. Although it is Italian, it has enough of a varied menu that you can enjoy non-Italian choices. In fact, all the times I have eaten here, I preferred the non-traditional Italian choices.

In a world where so many restaurants do not take reservations, this one does. And, every time we made them, they were ready for us and honored our requests.

So many Italian places serve cheap tasting veal or chicken which is why I would never eat veal in MOST Italian restaurants. The quality of every veal or chicken dish I have had here was excellent and is one of the few places I will eat veal.