“Never disappoints!!!”

Ichiban Japanese Steakhouse
Ranked #22 of 119 Restaurants in Liverpool
Cuisines: Asian, Japanese, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Hibachi style Japanese steakhouse with sushi bar, full service bar, traditional cuisine and takeout menu available.
Liverpool, New York
“Never disappoints!!!”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

I have been coming here for 30 years, beginning with their old location down the street. Brought my two daughters, who are now in their late twenties for their school accomplishments, birthdays and other special occasions. This is their go to restaurant for a special time. I have never been disappointed here. I love their bar area, their sushi area and the staff. Everything I have ever had has been good. Presentation is good, food is good, staff is good, and the drinks are good! Especially love the sock it to me drink and the sift shell crab. If you want a nice night out I would be shocked if you were disappointed by coming here.

• Visited May 2014

Syracuse, New York
“Favorite Japanese hibachi steak house in Syracuse”
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

Consistent great food and good service keep us returning on a regular basis. Hibachi chefs are entertaining!

• Visited April 2014
Skaneateles, New York
“Excellent Food and Service! ”
Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

My girlfriend and I came here for Valentines Day. The place was packed but everything was very well organized. They did a great job for the amount of people that were coming in. I highly recommend making reservations before you go even if it's not a special occasion. The Hibachi was awesome; she put on a nice show while preparing our food right in front of us. Very friendly and outgoing staff that are always willing to go out of their way. The food was out of this world. We ordered the hibachi dinners which came with a ton of food for the both of us! The price scale would be $$$. It is well worth it though for an enjoyable/excellent meal!

East Syracuse, New York
“Service slow - food not any better”
Reviewed 31 January 2014

three of us went there on a Thursday evening around 6ish for dinner, we were seated rather quickly. The waitress was polite but really didn't attempt to explain what drinks or dinners were available. The soup was as good as Campbell's, the salad dressing was terrible, the cook was very emotionless as he prepared our meals. I had the Steak & Scallops; the steak (med-rare) was as tough as shoe leather and the Scallops did not even taste right.
$120 for the three of us and that is with one cocktail each ... way overpriced and the whole process was VERY SLOW

• Visited January 2014
Barrington, RI
“Food Was Very Good, Service Slow”
Reviewed 15 January 2014

Food was good, I had some sushi which was very good and fresh but the service was very slow. I was on business and just wanted to eat quickly and leave so if you want to take your time, it would be a good place to eat.

Visited January 2014