“Great food, great service”

Avicolli's Pizzeria Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 118 Restaurants in Liverpool
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 7 July 2013

My daughter and I were looking for somewhere to eat on July 4th as we arrived for a lacrosse tournament. We stumbled on Avicollo's as it was the only restaurant open. We were seated right away and ordered the Beans and greens and a Farfalle with asparagus, olive oil and garlic. The food was wonderful, fresh and authentic. The service was great and friendly. I am still dreaming about the meal.

There are newer reviews for Avicolli's Pizzeria Restaurant

Reviewed 29 April 2013

Food is good, waitstaff is excellent. But after frequenting this establishment for a few years we became tired of Joe's (the managing partner) attitude towards the customers. Try to say hello to this guy if you do not know him. Instead of a friendly response you will get a look of absolute disgust or possibly a glance like you are a crazy person. This is the restaurant manager, really the hospitality business? I said hello on numerous occasions while seated at a table, a number of other times while seated at the bar waiting for a table. Always the same, he cannot be bothered with the folks paying for drinks and dinner, therefore providing his livelihood. I wonder what would have happened if we had a complaint.
Well we found another Syracuse area Italian restaurant. After our second visit we were greeted by everyone (including the owner) like we were family. And the food is better than Avicolli's.
Goodbye Joe.

3  Thank Mike A
Reviewed 29 March 2013

Going in, know that you are going to spend some money and make sure you have time to wait because you will on both counts. The service is about a C- and pricey, but it is tasty overall. Wings, good.. Pizza, good.. Eggplant Parmesan, great..

Reviewed 14 March 2013 via mobile

I eat at this resturant for lunch a few times each month. The service is friendly and attentive. If your watching your diet the grilled chicken with broccoli is very good. If your looking for a classic Italian dish I recommend the stuffed shells.

Reviewed 11 March 2013

Holy expensive batman!!!!!!!!! Large cheese pizza and 2 dozen wings for $24.95?????????? And that's with a coupon!!! Don't waste your time giving these yahoos your money. I'd rather buy 5 large pepperoni pizzas from Little Sleazers then pay these prices. I'd like to know who pays these prices and keeps places like this in business.........

1  Thank Karr A