“Delicious food at a reasonable price”

Avicolli's Pizzeria Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 118 Restaurants in Liverpool
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 28 July 2013

My wife and I were given a gift certificate here and chose to go on a Wednesday night. The place was busy but we didn't have to wait. Service was good and the food was very good. The place is a bit noisy because of how the dining room is constructed, but not so much that we were annoyed. We'll be back!

There are newer reviews for Avicolli's Pizzeria Restaurant

Reviewed 24 July 2013

Always have a good meal here. The portions are good and the so is service. It is always very busy so plan on waiting a bit for a table if it is a Fri or Sat night. We always get the rice balls for our appetizer and they are excellent. The riggies are also worth mentioning. I always stop in to grab a slice of pizza when I am working in the area, so I come here quite frequently. Never disappointing!

Reviewed 7 July 2013

My daughter and I were looking for somewhere to eat on July 4th as we arrived for a lacrosse tournament. We stumbled on Avicollo's as it was the only restaurant open. We were seated right away and ordered the Beans and greens and a Farfalle with asparagus, olive oil and garlic. The food was wonderful, fresh and authentic. The service was great and friendly. I am still dreaming about the meal.

Reviewed 29 April 2013

Food is good, waitstaff is excellent. But after frequenting this establishment for a few years we became tired of Joe's (the managing partner) attitude towards the customers. Try to say hello to this guy if you do not know him. Instead of a friendly response you will get a look of absolute disgust or possibly a glance like you are a crazy person. This is the restaurant manager, really the hospitality business? I said hello on numerous occasions while seated at a table, a number of other times while seated at the bar waiting for a table. Always the same, he cannot be bothered with the folks paying for drinks and dinner, therefore providing his livelihood. I wonder what would have happened if we had a complaint.
Well we found another Syracuse area Italian restaurant. After our second visit we were greeted by everyone (including the owner) like we were family. And the food is better than Avicolli's.
Goodbye Joe.

3  Thank Mike A
Reviewed 29 March 2013

Going in, know that you are going to spend some money and make sure you have time to wait because you will on both counts. The service is about a C- and pricey, but it is tasty overall. Wings, good.. Pizza, good.. Eggplant Parmesan, great..