“Very good”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 30 August 2014

The food here is fresh and very good. It was reasonably priced and a very good value. The pizza was excellent. There are two sides to the restaurant, a sit down side and another side where you order at the counter and seat yourself. Well worth a try.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

We had reservations for 4 of us and there was no wait. Good food, service and atmosphere. Our meals were cooked perfectly and portions were large. Prices were reasonable. We would recommend.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

The extensive menu on the "restaurant" side is fully of delicious things! Everything we've tried has been very good! But the BEST part of Avicolli's is the "Pizza Side". I've tried pizza from cities all over and the the margarita pizza is literally the best I've ever had! Fresh mozzarella and basil with yummy sauce. I could eat it every night!

Reviewed 6 August 2014

My husband and I have gone to a lot of restaurants because we are young and have no kids, so date night is never a problem. I am somehow a food snob (not sure why...I was raised on default brand food) and have a hard time finding things I really like. When I do, I eat the same thing at every restaurant of a particular type (Chinese-sweet and sour chicken..etc). I always get the Chicken Francaise here, and IT'S INCREDIBLE!!! I paid almost twice as much at two different local restaurants, and had terrible quality. Not the case at Avicolli's!!! So delicious!! My husband has absolutely loved everything he has tried, from the chicken milanese to the pasta and everything in between. Am I allowed to say "foodgasm" on the internet? Because that's really what it is. In other news, the older hostess could stand to be a little less gruff. She's not really rude, just brusque.

1  Thank Holley_73
Reviewed 4 August 2014

The Garlic Knots, Pizza, Wings and tasty delights were a bonus to the efficient service that made it an enjoyable experience!!