“Love it”

Ranked #13 of 116 Restaurants in Liverpool
Price range: US$8 - US$26
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Free Off-Street Parking, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Bangkok Thai Restaurant is a family owned and run establishment. We offer an authentic Thai food experience, with dishes made in the rich Thai tradition.
“Love it”
Reviewed 5 March 2014 via mobile

Staff of so friendly and food is amazing. I used to eat here 2xs a week, but due to my work schedule I haven't gone lately. I absolutely love this place and I have never had a bad dish there.

2 Thank klmkorn

Liverpool, New York
“Flavor just pops in your mouth!”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Just love eating at Bangkok Thai Restaurant. You are greeted by a friendly smile as you are escorted to your seat. The atmosphere is quiet and relaxing. There is a large selection on the menu and your choice of heat level. The food is prepared fresh and we have never been disappointed in our selection. The spring roll is my favorite starter with its crisp vegetable's and delicious dipping sauce. I highly recommend this if you are a Thai food lover.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank jbor
Liverpool, New York
“Best thai food outside Thailand, the family are amazing”
Reviewed 4 December 2013

We were greeted with exceptional courteous staff, which we found to be one the third generation of a lovely Thai family to manage the family restaurant.
The food is authentic, the service is friendly and honest, and they will make the curry as hot as you request.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank hospitality-news
Naples, Florida
“Lunch was a bit Disppointing”
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Although there is a wide selection on the luncheon menu, there wasn't that much variety. I ordered the Tom-Yum (?) soup specifying "mild" - and found it to be quite peppery - to the point where I couldn't finish it. I had the same experience with the curried noodle entree - too spicy. This should be a warning to those sensitive to hot and spicy foods.

A small, boistrous group in the corner made so much noise that it was difficult to conduct a business meeting.

The portions are ample and reasonably priced, but I have found KAWA, three doors away, to offer a better lunch for my pallet (including a wide variety of tasty fresh sushi and sashimi) - and it is much quieter.

• Visited September 2013
Sebastian, Florida
“Nice Family Restaurant”
Reviewed 21 June 2013

This is a great restaurant for your family, that is owned and run by a really nice family. We make a point of stopping here whenever we are in the area. The food and service are both great. Pad Thai, a staple is very good. You can choose how hot/spicy you would like. (choose like you choose your wings). The Gang Dang, and anything made with duck are also outstanding. Gang dang with the cocoanut milk sauce, over rice is amazing. I read someones comment that they thought the prices we high, I disagree. We had lunch for 2 for less than $20.

• Visited June 2013