“Great Thai Food”

Ranked #13 of 118 Restaurants in Liverpool
Price range: US$8 - US$26
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Bangkok Thai Restaurant is a family owned and run establishment. We offer an authentic Thai food experience, with dishes made in the rich Thai tradition.
Indiana, Pennsylvania
“Great Thai Food”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

My wife is an part owner of a Thai restaurant in our hometown. While on vacation, we had dinner here last week with a friend who lives nearby. For appetizers we had Satay Chicken and Spring Roll, both were very good. For dinner we had Pad Thai and Pad Prig Khing. They were very good. For dessert we had Mango with Sticky Rice and Fried Banana with Coconut Ice Cream. These were also very good.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Lamp56

Syracuse, New York
“Best Thai food in Syracuse”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Coming from the NYC/ Nj area, I was used to amazing Thai food and it took me a while to find such a place when I moved to Syracuse. The hostess is always friendly and the owner goes out of his way to make you feel welcomed. The obvious fav is the pad Thai which they can accommodate to your level of spice (heat) comfort. Everything that my friends and I have tried, we have really enjoyed. This place does not disappoint but wish the kitchen would stay open later on weekends.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank upstate29
Dryden, New York
“Excellent Thai food”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Excellent food. Family owned. Very friendly service. The service is friendly and very efficient. We eat here whenever we're passing through.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank David H
Liverpool, New York
“always good food at bangkok”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

We eat at Bangkok Thai at least once a month and the food is always consistently good. Our faves are the panang, pad prik pow, and pad ki mao. Also their spring rolls are always so fresh and tasty. It's also such a nice family that owns the restaurant. I would recommend anyone to eat here if you're in the mood for good thai food just be careful because their food is very spicy so if you can't handle spicy food, make sure you order it mild.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank jacky c
Liverpool, New York
“Love it”
Reviewed 5 March 2014 via mobile

Staff of so friendly and food is amazing. I used to eat here 2xs a week, but due to my work schedule I haven't gone lately. I absolutely love this place and I have never had a bad dish there.

2 Thank klmkorn