“Fantastic restaurant”

Ranked #5 of 118 Restaurants in Liverpool
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

Excellent service and food. We were there on a very busy Friday and the atmosphere was perfect for a night out with friends.

The server was very attentive and we never had to wait for anything.

Our food was served hot and everything was delicious. We are looking forward to our next visit.

There are newer reviews for Retreat

Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

Here in Syracuse for the Nat's. Great menu and a terrific server in Abbie. She was a "hoot." I had the broiled sampler and it was delicious. My wife had the veggie quesadilla and she loved it. :)

Reviewed 10 July 2014

I live near the Retreat and over the past few years I have noticed their food and service has gone down hill. I went to listen to the live music, and thought I would grab dinner. Should have skipped dinner. My potato was under-cooked, my steak, was dry and chewy. The service was not any better than the quality of food. The bartenders were the only ones who showed any promise. Next time I will eat before I go.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

How busy can a restaurant be during lunch on a Tuesday? The answer is, " very," especially when it's the same day as the Corporate Challenge. Our first instinct was to leave but the host said there would probably be about a fifteen minute wait. My husband and I went to the bar and ordered our drinks and, sure enough, the host summoned us to a table within that time frame. Despite the extreme busyness, neither the service nor the food suffered because of this. It was a relaxing and enjoyable meal. We have dined at this establishment many times and will continue to do so.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Very friendly and courteous staff accommodated our group of 8 during a busy lunch time. Food is consistently good value for basic "pub grub".