“A Treasure.”

Gardenview Diner
Ranked #19 of 122 Restaurants in Liverpool
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 September 2012

On RT.#57--Old Liverpool Road---Oswego Road Liverpool,NY what ever you call the road. It's a clean, friendly, good food, reasonable priced place to eat. It's run by a Greek Fsmily and they do an excellent job. Good food and lots of it served by an excellent staff.

1  Thank PickyMarmee

Reviewed 21 August 2012

We had the best breakfast ever! Can't wait to go back! I had the deluxe stuffed French toast and it was heavenly. Great prices for extra large portions. You won't be disappointed.

1  Thank Renee C
Reviewed 30 July 2012

We have made this restaurant one of our very favorite places for breakfast ... and lunch too! We go there FREQUENTLY and it's their top notch service and delicious food that put it there.

What do we typically eat? Eggs & hash; traditional breakfast with eggs, sausage, homefries, & toast; chicken philly sub; chicken tenders; chicken souvlaki; hamburger with fries; frittata; chicken club sandwich, blt; and SO MUCH MORE!

Their omelettes are delicious! perfectly cooked and good portions. (they don't offer egg whites which is unfortunate but I have done their egg substitute) Their frittatas are ENORMOUS!!!!!

I personally love their chicken philly sandwich and their chicken tenders -- but since I'm trying to be good and diet, I often do their chicken souvlaki which is marinaded grilled chicken breast with a salad and pita bread. I ask for an extra dressing and skim off the oil and substitute additional vinegar! YUM! a little more healthy and their dressing is homemade and oh so good. My wife often craves their homefries - simple and not overly greasy.

Service is always spot on and the owners are there (even "Ma") making sure everything is perfect. Nick is typically cooking (one of the owners) and he's a great guy who remembers you!

This is our #1 place to go for breakfast, hands down.

It happens to be close to our house but even if it wasn't, i'm sure we'd drive there still. You won't go wrong with Gardenview Diner. It may say DINER - but it's so much more than that.

Delicious food at a great price. Can't beat it.

1  Thank Dennis C
Reviewed 5 July 2012

Our usual breakfast place was closed for the 4th of July so we ended up here. The food was good and quite reasonable!

1  Thank SUParents
Reviewed 29 June 2012

This was recommended to us the night before by our waiter at a nearby restaurant as we were looking for a good place to have breakfast the following morning. Great classic diner that serves many things a la carte at a reasonable price...we were able to order EXACTLY what we wanted (to the delight of my picky mother!). Great friendly staff round out a delicious breakfast.