“very good experience”

Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Liverpool
Deer Park, New York
“very good experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2013

The staff at this hotel is top-notch. I can't recommend this hotel more. They are friendly and helpful. The layout is what you'd expect from a Hampton Inn. The quality is very good. AS was noted there are quite a few good places to eat VERY close to the hotel. Even though it is on a main and busy road it seems very quiet because it is set-back. No one likes a noisy environment and happily it isn't the case here.

Room Tip: I like the fact that there are some good places to eat nearby. Having said that, it is a quiet area...
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
Lsheremeta, General Manager at Hampton Inn Syracuse Clay, responded to this review, 11 February 2013
Thank you for your kind words! Our team loves the feedback we recieve from our guests and I am happy you had an enjoyable stay! Come back soon! Lisa Sheremeta, GM

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Massapequa Park, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 January 2013

This is the first Hampton Inn I've stayed at that didn't have hot coffee in the lobby 24/7 -- and I've stayed at several. That was my only complaint, everything else was perfect: cleanliness, comfortable beds, great breakfast, friendly staff. The location is good for dining and shopping.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
Lsheremeta, General Manager at Hampton Inn Syracuse Clay, responded to this review, 30 January 2013
Sandy, Thank you for staying at our property. I'm sorry you did not have Hot Coffee during your stay we do have it in the back area of the lobby i the breakfast area 24/7. I will check with our team to make sure that it is always fresh and hot like it should be. I hope we can have you as our guest again soon!
Pflugerville, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2013

We originally booked two rooms for several days stay at this hotel. We were very happy with the cleanliness of the rooms and all the public areas. We used the pool and the exercise equipment. Both were very satisfactory. The rooms were warm and comfortable. (It was very cold outside.) The breakfast was good, it's always nice to see fresh fruit and hot items. Unfortunately there was a big storm on the way and we needed to leave early to avoid being caught. The staff was helpful and very understanding. There were no questions and only good wishes and helpful directions from the staff. We will stay here again if we're in the area.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 December 2012

It was the the best in the area, within walking distance to a restaurant. The staff was very kind and they had a pool - so swimming was a plus in November. The price was reasonable and the rooms were clean and modern.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
Lsheremeta, General Manager at Hampton Inn Syracuse Clay, responded to this review, 2 January 2013
Thank you for the kind review regarding out property. We are so glad thay you enjoyed your stay and look forward to serving you again.
Lisa Sheremeta
Albany, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 December 2012

The hotel was amazing just pulling up to it. We came up to stay after the state fair and we were very tired. Check in was quick and easy and not a hassel at all. When we got up to our room it was big and the bed was amazing and comfortable. The room was so clean and inviting. We want to come back soon we loved it.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
I wanted to THANK YOU! for you review of our property. I am glad that our team was able to take such good care of you. I hope you enjoyed the State Fair and we hope to see you again!
Lisa Sheremeta
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 November 2012

We had the studio 100, it was really neat! The personel is really kind and funny. They help us with indication and they made sure we were well!

The room was spacious, the bed really comfortable. The only point, if I want to be picky is, the bathroom is a bit small, but it was clean and it is a really small inconvenient for the price we paid.

I think it will be my spot next time in Syracuse!

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with friends
Hello! I am glad you enjoyed our studio room! I am soory about the size of the bathroom in those rooms we put the vanity on the outside thinking that someone could be getting ready and not hold up the shower/ toilet area which does cause that area to be a little smaller. We hope that you will vome and visit us again soon!

Lisa
Peterborough, Ontario
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2012

My daughter and I stayed at this hotel for 3 days while we were in the Syracuse area to visit museums, do a walking tour, and also shopping. The hotel is immaculately clean in the guest rooms and public areas. The beds were extremely comfortable with freshly washed duvet covers for each guest. It was so quiet that we slept in every morning. Breakfast was great with lots of variety and helpful staff. I agree with other reviewers that the staff all presented as a team and all seemed to really enjoy their jobs. Service was really exceptional! I plan to return to this hotel on future visits to the area - no other place could exceed our expectations the way this hotel has!! It is also conveniently located near major restaurants and shopping areas - an extra bonus.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room at the end of a corridor for a sound night's sleep.
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Simcoegirl
Hello, I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. I love out beds too it' is like sleeping on a fluffy cloud! It is so nice to hear that you and your daughter were in town to see the museums we have some great ones. Our team here is like a family and we like our guests to feel the same way. We look forward to serving you again.

Lisa
Also consider these accommodations in or near Liverpool
Maplewood Suites Extended Stay
Homewood Suites Syracuse/Liverpool
Staybridge Suites Syracuse/Liverpool
Hampton Inn Syracuse North (Airport Area)
Skaneateles Suites
Skaneateles Suites
#1 of 7 in Skaneateles
Hampton Inn & Suites Syracuse Erie Blvd/I-690

Been to Hampton Inn Syracuse Clay? Share your experiences!