“Hampton Inn, Syracuse/Clay”

Hampton Inn Syracuse Clay
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Liverpool
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Second time we've stayed at hotel. Rooms are clean and comfortable and there is many restaurants and shopping within walking distance. Will definitely stay at this hotel again. Staff is friendly. Pool is heated and hot tub is great as well. Free coffee 24/7 and complimentary hot breakfast each morning.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 3 October 2013

This was my 4th time to stay here and every time I feel they actually care. The hotel is great, the staff is great. They could use new towels but after-all this is a Hampton not a 4-star. Breakfast was good and the breakfast area clean even with about 20 people eating when I was there.

There are several restaurants in walking distance, Chili's, Outback, Red Lobster, Smoky Bones and if you want to cross Highway 31 I am sure there are more.

In 4 visits I have yet to have a bad experience here.

Room Tip: Really no bad rooms, it's off the highway and surrounded by Chili's, Outback and Aldi's...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 September 2013

I've stayed here with my family whenever I'm moving back in for the semester at school. Multiple times in the past three years, I've lost count how many. Each time I've stayed here, I'm always impressed with how well everyone was treated and how happy everyone seems to be. Gorgeous property, great rooms, awesome staff...first place I've ever given a five star rating to, and they absolutely deserve it.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 September 2013

Very good location if you want to go shoping in the area... The service in general was excellent and our experience at the hotel was grate !! The place to stay for shure if you're in this area...There's a shopping mall right next to the hotel. a lot of restaurent and more...

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Sylvain G
Reviewed 17 September 2013

I was in this location for work. Upon arrival a staff member was coming through the parking lot, offered to take my bags in. The entire staff was very kind and helpful. This was a very pleasant experience.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Tracey F
Reviewed 9 September 2013

My family and I stay here when we travel to Oswego for the car races. We always arrive late and are usually late in the morning to breakfast. Our check in is quick and painless no matter what time...which can be early morning and they always offer late departure if we would like and breakfast we always arrive about 10 minutes before they are suppose to clean up and they help and accomodate with anything which may include seconds! We never feel rushed. I would recommend this hotel highly!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Kellyann L
Reviewed 6 September 2013

We were treated with respect. The room was extremely comfortable and clean. Breakfast was good. Outback Restaurant right behind hotel which was convenient. Stores near by. Work out room appeared small but I did not go in. Pool area looked nice.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Denise R
Also consider these accommodations in or near Liverpool
Maplewood Suites Extended Stay - Syracuse/Airport
Fairfield Inn Syracuse Clay
Homewood Suites Syracuse/Liverpool
Best Western Plus Liverpool-Syracuse Inn & Suites
Staybridge Suites Syracuse/Liverpool
7 mi away
Hampton Inn & Suites Syracuse North Airport Area

Been to Hampton Inn Syracuse Clay? Share your experiences!