Hampton Inn Syracuse Clay
US$146
US$141
Hotels.com
Fairfield Inn Syracuse Clay(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$126
Knights Inn Syracuse/Liverpool(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$114
Staybridge.com
US$107
US$104
Super 8 Liverpool/ Syracuse Area(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$63
Hotels.com
US$53
US$106
Travelocity
US$168
US$140
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsred lobstercookiesstores and restaurantsgreat hotelwithin walking distancehighly recommend this hotelexcellent staypool and hot tubloved this hotelbreakfast staffmany choiceswafflesdefinitely stay here againfitness centerup to dateroom was spaciouscontinental breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I love this place, its clean and the folks that work here seal the deal. I have stayed here 4 times now and have two more stays booked. They even went out of their way to give each member of my party a drink and snack due to my status. No other Hilton brand has ever done this. Its the little things that make you come back.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Michelle Q, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Syracuse Clay, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2014

Dear: esu3sgt

Thank you for choosing to stay with us time and time again! Your loyalty to our Hotel is why we do all the little things! We can't wait to see you on your next trip! Again thank you for choosing us when there are so many options to choose from.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

I have been here a few times and it never fails to deliver. Staff is great, always clean, great amenities. I would recommend this to anyone traveling through. Within walking distance to many eateries.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Michelle Q, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Syracuse Clay, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Dear Joseph V
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for the wonderful review! I will pass along your comments to our staff, they will be delighted to see that you noticed and commented on their hard work! We hope to see you again soon. Our location is very convenient to local shopping and eating!

Reviewed 19 June 2014

This is one of the best Hampton Inns I have ever stayed at. My wife and I really enjoyed the staff and wonderful service when we were there together. Somehow, since my dear wife passed away, ALL of the staff continues to make me feel at home there, which means so much to me!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Patrick M
Michelle Q, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Syracuse Clay, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Dear Patrick M
We are honored to say we think of you as part of our Hampton Inn Family! It means a lot to us that you think so highly of us! See you next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I usually stay at Hampton Inns when traveling. The staff is always helpful and friendly, the rooms are clean, and the coffee is hot. The Hotel in Liverpool was great. The shower was twice as big as usual, the water was very hot, and the Neutrogena soap and Shampoo left me feeling good after a golf game with friends before heading off to dinner.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Steve D
Thank you for choosing Hampton Inns! We are delighted that you stay was so enjoyable and that or amenities lest you feeling good! Next time you are in the area he hope to see you!

Reviewed 15 June 2014

We were heading to Ontario, Canada for vacation. Planned to stay in Syracuse then finish the trip. The hotel is very clean. Had great first impression . The employees all very friendly, professional and caring. The guest room was very clean and exceeded all our expectations. The complimentary breakfast also exceeded our expectations. There was a nice variety and the presentation was excellent. When we asked for two foam pillows they were delivered right away. Definetly told my family and friends what an excellent stay we had. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Michelle Q, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Syracuse Clay, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Dear Claudia S

We are delighted you had such a wonderful first impression of our property. I will be sharing your review with are staff. They love seeing that all their hard work and dedication pays off. Thank you for giving us such a high recommendation, we hope to see you again soon!