“Great Weekend in Syracuse”

Hampton Inn Syracuse Clay
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Liverpool
Reviewed 8 July 2014

We needed a hotel in a convenient location to my daughter's lacrosse tournament in Baldwinsville. We were extremely pleased with this hotel, its ammenities, and the convenience. We had an awesome long 4th of July weekend! We'll be back!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Michelle Q, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Syracuse Clay, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2014

Dear Mary H
Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn for your family's holiday weekend! Our location is very convenient to most local points of interests. We hope to see you for next year's tournament!

Reviewed 8 July 2014

2nd time staying here, and always a pleasure. Clean, well appointed rooms, very courteous staff, close to many amenities...just a relaxing worry free stay. If you stay here, you won't need to worry about the accommodations.

Dear Tracey O
Thank you for being a return guest to our Hotel! I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay and found everything to be clean and well appointed, our staff works very hard to keep our property in tip top shape! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

I recently returned from a two night stay here at the Hampton Inn. It was exactly what we were looking for; a clean, comfortable and convenient hotel. We were visiting the area for a lacrosse tournament, and basically needed a place to sleep. It was a typical hotel, no bells and whistles. We had a comfortable stay and slept well. The room was clean. Had a nice sized refrigerator and a microwave. I'd have to say the only complaint was that the bathroom seemed to be on the old side and a little rundown.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Michelle Q, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Syracuse Clay, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

Dear, PalaceFamily

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Syracuse\Clay! I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us, I apologize that the bathroom in your guest room was not up to par. We invite you back so that we may show you that this is not typical, we strive to keep our Hotel in tip top shape, so that our guests have nothing to worry about except enjoying their time here!

Reviewed 4 July 2014

While I realize a lot of hotels are a hit or miss, you will not be disappointed with this hotel. The room was extremely clean, the staff very friendly, full breakfast, free internet and the hotel is located in a great location close to everything

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Michelle Q, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Syracuse Clay, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2014

Dear: Rori R

Thank you for staying with us! It's wonderful to see such a great review! I will pass along your kind words to our Amazing staff! Our location is in the heart of great shopping and restaurants, and we are glad our guests are able to experience these places when staying with us!

Reviewed 3 July 2014

I love this place, its clean and the folks that work here seal the deal. I have stayed here 4 times now and have two more stays booked. They even went out of their way to give each member of my party a drink and snack due to my status. No other Hilton brand has ever done this. Its the little things that make you come back.

Dear: esu3sgt

Thank you for choosing to stay with us time and time again! Your loyalty to our Hotel is why we do all the little things! We can't wait to see you on your next trip! Again thank you for choosing us when there are so many options to choose from.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

I have been here a few times and it never fails to deliver. Staff is great, always clean, great amenities. I would recommend this to anyone traveling through. Within walking distance to many eateries.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Michelle Q, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Syracuse Clay, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Dear Joseph V
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for the wonderful review! I will pass along your comments to our staff, they will be delighted to see that you noticed and commented on their hard work! We hope to see you again soon. Our location is very convenient to local shopping and eating!

Reviewed 19 June 2014

This is one of the best Hampton Inns I have ever stayed at. My wife and I really enjoyed the staff and wonderful service when we were there together. Somehow, since my dear wife passed away, ALL of the staff continues to make me feel at home there, which means so much to me!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Patrick M
Michelle Q, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Syracuse Clay, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Dear Patrick M
We are honored to say we think of you as part of our Hampton Inn Family! It means a lot to us that you think so highly of us! See you next time you are in the area.

Front Office Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Liverpool
Homewood Suites Syracuse/Liverpool
Maplewood Suites Extended Stay - Syracuse/Airport
Fairfield Inn Syracuse Clay
Hampton Inn & Suites Syracuse Erie Blvd/I-690
Staybridge Suites Syracuse/Liverpool
Best Western Plus Liverpool-Syracuse Inn & Suites

Been to Hampton Inn Syracuse Clay? Share your experiences!