“Excellent crab-stuffed talapia!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 March 2014

I've been to this Red Lobster before, and I've always enjoyed it, but this visit was even better than my previous ones. Very friendly service and an OUTSTANDING entrée that I've never seen listed on their menu before; crab-stuffed tilapia. This was a fish main course that was cooked to a 'T' and then stuffed with a ton of real crab meat. It was wonderful, as was the service. This dish was also much less expensive than some of their "mainly lobster" meals, which can wind their way up to the $30 range. This was $18.99...not bad for such a high-quality meal.

The only two things that I saw as potential improvements were that the broccoli was a bit overcooked, and also the mix they use to make their "Virgin Mary"s is way too salty. I think if they mixed their own they could it much better.

This was a very good meal, and I would definitely return to this Liverpool restaurant.

There are newer reviews for Red Lobster

Reviewed 12 March 2014

They have very nice lobster meal for $30 -tastes great and I did not have break into lobster as usual as it had been cut open beforehand.

Oh, and service was attentive.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

The parmesan crusted tilapia was out of this world! The garden salad was crisp and fresh, and of course, the cheddar bay biscuits are always awesome. Our server Leslie was very attentive, personable, and friendly. Will definitely return (and recommend this location to everyone!)

1  Thank Jen S
Reviewed 19 August 2013

We have had some bad experiences at Red Lobster but we decided to try this location for a change. It was grrrrrreat! The staff was amazing and extremely knowledgeable. The food was tasty and came out hot. What stood out the most was how well the staff cleans their sections throughout service, it was like nothing we'd seen before...very thorough, efficient and they didn't wait to clean, they cleaned the space immediately.

Reviewed 19 August 2013

My wife and I enjoyed the promotional "Four Course Feast" - with soup, chicken and tilapia entrees, and delicious deserts. The service afforded by Kalyn was exceptional - and she even boxed enough to take homre for another meal. Like "Trainbuff," we found this Red Lobster better than others we have visited.