Quality Inn near Destiny USA
Fairfield Inn Syracuse Clay(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$126
Knights Inn Syracuse/Liverpool(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$114
US$124
US$101
US$104
HolidayInn.com
US$105
US$53
Super 8 Liverpool/ Syracuse Area(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$189
US$170
US$146
US$141
All reviewssyracuse nationalsroom was cleanthe hotel parking lotpriced rightoff the highwayroom numbercar showgreat priceour night stayfood itemsfridge and microwavebusy weekendfree breakfastcheck in was a breezestayed one nightbit datedplace to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 September 2013

Stayed for three nights. Bed very comfortable and very quiet, but needed a deep cleaning. Carpet had old debris all along outer edges, some dust on furniture, no mini-fridge in my single-bed room, doorknob on bathroom loose as was wall hook behind door, a slat of wood was dangling from beneath the AC unit, and under the rim of the toilet was very nasty. Elevator (only one small one) had not been swept the whole time I was there, front lobby door non-automatic and held open with a rock. Landscaping around the parking lot full of weeds. Breakfast wasn't bad if you like nothing but wheat products. I just do not think I would stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
ps0017, General Manager at Quality Inn near Destiny USA, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2013

Thank you for giving your honest assessment of our rooms . It is hard to see that we have failed to make your stay the best that we have to offer but it challenges us to do better !

Reviewed 30 August 2013

I travel for business. I need to have access to electrical outlets to charge various devices; laptop, cell phone, tablet etc... The Quality Inn in Liverpool doesn't have any available outlets in their rooms. I pulled the dresser away from the wall to see if I could get an outlet there. I found that they had the TV, fridge, microwave and 2 lights all plugged into a power strip! Across the room, I pulled out the nightstand to try and find a free outlet and I found an extension cord! It ran behind the head of the bed and was running 2 lights and a clock that never stopped blinking. I was able to use this extension cord to get power to the desk so I could plug in my laptop and get work done. Not real comfortable with the electrical setup.
The room itself was less than stellar. The dresser, desk and micro/fridge appeared to be new, but the carpet was old and one that I would not be comfortable walking around barefoot on. The sink at one time had fallen from the bottom of the vanity and instead of properly repairing it, there was 2 blocks of wood screwed into the wall on either side with a metal pipe spanning them, holding the sink in place! I did have to hunt down and kill 2 spiders and there were many tiny ants in the bathroom and sink area.
The ladies at the desk were both friendly and accommodating but couldn't make up for what I consider a hotel in decline with Mickey Mouse / shortcut repairs.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

I took a serious look at the situation that you mentioned with the plugs and have spoken to the owner and maintenance person to figure out a way to have more outlets ! Thank-you for making me aware of this !

Reviewed 14 August 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Reviewed 12 August 2013

I was looking for a hotel in Rochester for the weekend but they were all booked up (US Open?) so this is the closest I could get with 2 Queen Beds and I was not disappointed! Travelling with my teenage son has now required us to look for the larger beds. The room was clean and very comfortable. Desk staff very friendly. Had to leave early (triathlon in Rochester area) so we did not get to try the breakfast. Rate was very reasonable. Ate dinner at Tulley's across the street and that was super! A very good stay and we look forward to staying again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

So glad that you enjoyed your stay ! We sincerely hope that you will consider us again in the future !!!

Reviewed 3 August 2013 via mobile

Though the rooms are a little tired, the overall experience is comfortable enough. Lobby looks fresher than the rest of the building. Breakfast is convenient. Next to a sports-themed restaurant and a Dunkin Donuts. Room service available from Order Inn is a good choice with excellent service and family-sized portions of pasta.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank bjroessler

Thank you for taking time to give us your thoughts on your stay . We do appreciate it and look forward to your return !