Quality Inn near Destiny USA
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewssyracuse nationalsroom was cleanthe hotel parking lotpriced rightoff the highwayroom numbercar showgreat priceour night stayfood itemsfridge and microwavebusy weekendfree breakfastcheck in was a breezestayed one nightbit datedplace to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Hi I would like to make a few comments on our stay at your hotel. First of all I would like to commend "Pam Smith" and her wonderful staff. We have been coming to your hotel for many years and there has not been a year that Pam has not treated us like "FAMILY" she goes out of her way for us and always has a smile and good things to say. She even cooks for us for 2 days on her own time,......She really is an asset to your hotel,,
Sincerely,,,,Terry and Carol Anderson

Room Tip: no matter what room you take is wonderful
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Pammy0017, General Manager at Quality Inn near Destiny USA, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Thank you Carol ,I love you guys .My year wouldn't be the same without out my Nationals family .I enjoyed so much sitting out by the road watching the cars go bye and laughing with you ! My family loves this weekend and all of you have watched them grow over the years getting married and having children .I's the giant family reunion that includes all of you and my family together which makes it the best weekend of the Summer .
Have a great year ,till next time!

Reviewed 27 July 2014

My wife and I have stayed at this hotel during Syracuse Nationals for 12 years minus one. Pam and her staff have always been very friendly and accommodating. Pam remembers our names every year as though we were part of the family. She has gone out of her way by hosting special BBQ 's and Pizza and wing nights for all her guest during Syracuse Nationals. This location is great, the guys go to Syracuse Nationals and the woman go to Destiny Mall only 5 minutes away. We will definitely be back.
Dan B.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you so much for your kind words ! You are lucky I remember your names because I sometimes forget my own name .I remember because you're all so great and are my family as far as I am concerned. Can't wait for July 2015 !
Have a great year !

Reviewed 24 July 2014

We have stayed at this hotel for years. We come down for the Syracuse National car show.Pam and the staff go out of their way to make you feel welcome. Rooms are always clean, never any issues. Scott W.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Pammy0017, General Manager at Quality Inn near Destiny USA, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Thank you for your kind words . It's always a pleasure having you and your son with us for the weekend . The time goes by way too fast but it gives us a year to look forward to it again .
Have a great year !

Reviewed 23 July 2014

We would like to make a comment about our recent stay at this hotel. We have been staying at this hotel for several years and couldn't be happier. Pam Smith and the entire staff make you feel like family. They can't do enough to make your stay enjoyable. They are a real asset to the Quality Inn and the Choice Hotel organization. We couldn't think about staying anywhere else and can't wait to go back and see Pam and her staff again.
Yours truly
Kathy & Dave Boddery

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Pammy0017, General Manager at Quality Inn near Destiny USA, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Thank you Kathy and Dave .As always it was great to see you ! I have really enjoyed our once a year get together at the hotel but wish it lasted for a week instead of 3 days . Enjoy your year and keep in touch with us till we meet again next July !
Take care !
Pamela Smith GM

Reviewed 21 July 2014

My wife and I have been attending a car show and staying at this hotel in July for 14 yrs.Pam
And her capable staff are always ready for the event with clean rooms and plenty of hospitality. Pam,being a local is always a wealth of information on anything you may need or want during our stay(cook outs are the best time to mingle with new and old friends over the 3day stay..good central location in Syracuse. Good breakfast variety .have already booked for next July 2015.

Room Tip: All room very comfortable
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Pammy0017, General Manager at Quality Inn near Destiny USA, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Thanks so much for your kind words ! We so enjoy having you ( our extended family ) here every year ! I look forward to this weekend and enjoy it as much as you do !
See you next year !