“Rude staff - stay at the Hampton instead”

Quality Inn near Destiny USA
Ranked #10 of 11 Hotels in Liverpool
“Rude staff - stay at the Hampton instead”
Reviewed 4 November 2005

I wish the last review had been written before I booked this hotel. The staff is unbelievably rude. I have never encountered such an unfriendly staff.

When I stayed, the business center had a light fixture hanging from the ceiling (exposed and non-functioning) and the computer was so slow I gave up. Fortunately I have a laptop with wireless (no problems with that), but I wanted to print a map and so tried the business center for that purpose. THe excercise room is above average for hotels of that class - 2 (cheap) ellipticals, 2 reclining bikes, 2 treadmills and a TV and Water cooler.

My room was small and the bed not very comfortable. The shower gave me a few cold shocks. The hotel does provide Herbal Essenses shampoo, soaps and lotion, which improved my mood somewhat.

• Stayed November 2005, travelled on business
3 Thank Carolyn K
ps0017, General Manager at Quality Inn near Destiny USA, responded to this review, 18 July 2011
This review is from 6 years ago and I can assure you that other than myself and the housekeeping supervisor the staff is all new since the comment was posted and this entire group of people are wonderful ,kind and caring people .You will be made to feel like family .

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
ohio
Reviewed 31 October 2005

I stayed at this Clarion using Choice Hotel points. SO it was a free stay, and I still felt ripped off. It was clean and safe, but it wasn't comfortable, the staff was rude and the rates are highly overpriced. There are much better choices in the area. The free breakfast was substandard compared to Holiday Inn Express, Hampton inn, and other similar hotels. If you find an unbeatable rate, stay here. Otherwise, go somewhere else.

Stayed October 2005
3 Thank ohiodude
Also consider these accommodations in or near Liverpool
Maplewood Suites Extended Stay - Syracuse/Airport
Comfort Inn & Suites Syracuse Airport
Knights Inn Syracuse/Liverpool
Homewood Suites Syracuse/Liverpool
Aloft Syracuse Inner Harbor
Best Western Plus Liverpool-Syracuse Inn & Suites

Been to Quality Inn near Destiny USA? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quality Inn near Destiny USA

Property: Quality Inn near Destiny USA
Address: 401 7th North St, Liverpool, NY 13088-6625 (Formerly Clarion Inn)
Region: United States > New York > Finger Lakes > Liverpool
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Room Service Wheelchair access
Ranked #10 of 11 Hotels in Liverpool
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Quality Inn near Destiny USA 2.5*
The Quality Inn near Destiny USA is one of the closest hotels to Destiny USA. We are conveniently located off of Interstates 90 and 81. We are very close to Syracuse University, downtown Syracuse, and major area hospitals. Our complimentary amenities include: a microwave and refrigerator in every room, free wi-fi, free hot breakfast in the morning, etc. Our hotel has made numerous efforts to reduce our carbon footprint. In addition to using LED lighting in across our rooms and public spaces, we have also installed over 150 solar panels. Stay with us and enjoy great value and service at a hotel that is socially responsible. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Priceline, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Quality Inn near Destiny USA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Quality Inn Liverpool Hotel Liverpool