Booked this room for two nights on Expedia.com only to learn that the hotel could only accomodate us with our dog for one night. After a two hour phone call to Expedia in which they could not locatate another pet friendly hotel with a vacancy within 30 miles, Brian, at the front desk, spoke with the hotel manager and worked something out for us. We would definitely stay at this hotel, again, just for the customer service it offered.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maplewood Suites Extended Stay - Syracuse/Airport is by design your home while you are visiting Syracuse. The hotel offers kitchenettes in all guestrooms, complimentary hot breakfast, wireless Internet everywhere, and after a long day you can cool off in the brand new indoor pool. Be sure to check out the state of the art fitness center featuring treadmills, elliptical machines, free weights and more. At the crossroads of the New York State Thruway and Route 81, you are available to escape with ease and travel to the West towards Niagara Falls, or towards the East to New York City. North from this location is Watertown and Fort Drum, while you can travel South to Ithaca and Binghamton. We are just minutes from Syracuse Hancock International Airport, Destiny USA Shopping Center and the New York State Fairgrounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Maplewood Suites Extended Stay - Syracuse/Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Maplewood Hotel Liverpool
- Maplewood Hotel Lily Dale