Quiet, comfortable, clean but old rooms, poor lighting, view of highway. Beds were very comfortable and room was dark at night for a good sleep. Pool uncomfortably cold. Fitness room minimal, in a converted guest room. Had a treadmill and stationary bike, weight machine broken. Breakfast not included but have coffee in lobby. Staff were very friendly and helpful, gave us directions for local attractions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maplewood Suites Extended Stay - Syracuse/Airport is by design your home while you are visiting Syracuse. The hotel offers kitchenettes in all guestrooms, complimentary hot breakfast, wireless Internet everywhere, and after a long day you can cool off in the brand new indoor pool. Be sure to check out the state of the art fitness center featuring treadmills, elliptical machines, free weights and more. At the crossroads of the New York State Thruway and Route 81, you are available to escape with ease and travel to the West towards Niagara Falls, or towards the East to New York City. North from this location is Watertown and Fort Drum, while you can travel South to Ithaca and Binghamton. We are just minutes from Syracuse Hancock International Airport, Destiny USA Shopping Center and the New York State Fairgrounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Maplewood Suites Extended Stay - Syracuse/Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Maplewood Hotel Liverpool
- Maplewood Hotel Lily Dale