Knights Inn Syracuse/Liverpool
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Fairfield Inn Syracuse Clay(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$105
BestWestern.com
US$108
US$104
Super 8 Liverpool/ Syracuse Area(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$149
US$141
Travelocity
TripAdvisor
All reviewscontinental breakfastroom was cleanbagelsmini muffinsfridge and microwaveworked greatbudget hotelcoffee tabledrug storefront desk ladygreat stopplenty of hot waterno frillsgreat pricenothing fancystay there againplace to sleep
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 June 2014

When in this area I always stay at this hotel. Folks are friendly that run the place rooms always clear and the price is right for the area. Check-in was quick lady behind the desk very friendly. Checked in early no problem also checkout was trouble free also. Had a king bed room was clean and everything in place. I will stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 May 2014

We stayed in a king bed room (non-smoking and pet free) for 2 nights during a Canadian long weekend. The hotel wasn't particularly busy and it was mostly Canadians staying there. It was one of the cheapest hotels I found near the Destiny USA mall with the best reviews.

Location: 2-minute drive from I-81, 5-minute drive from Destiny USA (previously known as Carousel Center)

Hotel: More of a motel (you park right outside of your hotel room). Other reviewers previously mentioned this but you can tell the owners really care about their property. I had some packages sent to the hotel and they gladly accepted them on my behalf and held on to them until I checked in. The staff is friendly and helpful.

Room: It sort of had a cottage feel - homey but outdated. The room is big and clean, the bed is big and comfortable, nice LCD screen TV, the free wifi worked well and the heating worked great (a bit noisy but we like it that way). The only 2 drawbacks are the bathroom (small and outdated) and the lack of a room safe.

Food: They have a continental breakfast from 6am to 10am in the conference room right next to the front desk, with some coffee, juice, pastries, fruits and cereals. There aren't many restaurants around but there are quite a few at the nearby Destiny USA mall or the town of Clay.

I would definitely stay here again. Great value.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 14 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Knights Inn
Reviewed 4 May 2014

We chose this motel for price and good reviews that we read here. We needed a place to spend the night, this is not a hotel with extras, it's a place to sleep in clean surroundings near downtown Syracuse and I-81. I'm writing this at 8:30 after checking in at 5 pm so I can't comment about the complementary breakfast. The motel is as shown on their web site. It is clean and adequate for what we paid. Furniture is old and somewhat warn, pull out sofa that I'm sitting on is not warn. Under window heater is relatively quiet. (Outside temperature is in the low 50s). Large flat screen tv across from bed is fine. I'm near an end unit, we get WIFI just fine in this location. We ate dinner at the local Denny's Resturant about a mile away near Exit 25 on I-81 and found it too was adequate. If I had picked up the "Hotel Coupons.com" book I could have gotten a coupon for Knights Inn that would have brought the price down $10 to $55.95 (1-2 people Sun.-Thursday). The motel is relative empty on this Sunday night, however it is "booked" for next weekend as it is Graduation Weekend at Syracuse University so check ahead. Coupons aren't valid for holidays and special events.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple