“My Favorite Home Away From Home!”

Homewood Suites Syracuse/Liverpool
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Liverpool
Reviewed 12 November 2013

While I am out of town, there is no place that makes me feel at home like Homewood Suites in Liverpool, NY. From the friendly staff to the spacious home-like suites, this property has so much to offer when you don't want to FEEL like you are in a hotel. Since I spend a lot of time away from home, I appreciate the warm and friendly atmosphere and I love that I have a full kitchen and living room so I don't always have to sit in my bedroom and eat when I don't want to go out. The location is great as well--- close to the mall! It's also outside of the city, which makes driving and parking easy, but it's close enough to the city to get there in minutes. I love this place and keep going back.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
MissyHughes, General Manager at Homewood Suites Syracuse/Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2013

Thank you so much for making the effort to share your thoughts about our hotel on Trip Advisor! I am very happy to hear you enjoy our hotel and the service our team provides. I know they will be excited to hear your wonderful comments. I hope we can continue to be your hotel of choice when you visit Syracuse!

There are newer reviews for Homewood Suites Syracuse/Liverpool

Reviewed 8 November 2013

Experienced heating problem during my stay, within 20 mins, a technician arrived. It was fixed before I returned in the evening. The staff are friendly and helpful. The breakfast is also wonderful, the restaurant staff keep refilling the food until 9:30am when the breakfast time finishes. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you so very much for taking the time to share your thoughts about our hotel on Trip Advisor! Once again, I really appreciate your wonderful comments and the team is always happy to hear our guests' honest feedback. We look forward to accommodating you again soon!

Reviewed 6 November 2013

Everytime I go to Syracuse, I stay at Homewood Suites. The staff is great and the hotel is in great condition. The suites are large and confortable to spread out. They have a partial kitchen with a full sized fridge. There are two TVs which can be nice if you are staying with the family. The beds are comfortable, and the "sitting room" is large enough to spread out.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
MissyHughes, General Manager at Homewood Suites Syracuse/Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2013

Thank you so much for sharing your review of our hotel! I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I will certainly share your comments with my team, I know they will be happy to hear your thoughts. I do hope we have an opportunity to accommodate you on future trips to Syracuse!

Reviewed 5 November 2013

We stay regularly at the Homewood Suites in Liverpool NY because they are pet-friendly, comfortable, convenient to I 81 and have kitchen facilities so we can prepare our own meals (we have special dietary requirements). It has been a consistently good experience

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts about our hotel on Trip Advisor! I really appreciate your honest feedback of our hotel and I am pleased you enjoy your stays with us. I will definitely share your review with my team; I know they will be happy to hear your wonderful comments. I hope we have the opportunity to accommodate you again very soon!

Reviewed 2 November 2013

I was staying overnight only, on a business trip, and had an excellent experience. The staff does a great job, the hotel was quiet, and I got a good night's rest. The room was clean and everything was great except the food, which was okay but nothing special.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
MissyHughes, General Manager at Homewood Suites Syracuse/Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2013

Thank you so much for sharing your review on Trip Advisor! I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Our team will be excited to read your comments because I know they strive to ensure all of our guests feel comfortable and welcome. I do hope we have the opportunity to accommodate you again on your next trip to Syracuse!

Reviewed 29 October 2013

Everything was in working order, once I change rooms from the smoky smell room . The staff very smiley and helpful, the ambiance was very welcoming. The printers and computers at the business center can use an updated so they are faster and the printers work. Other than that I will stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
MissyHughes, General Manager at Homewood Suites Syracuse/Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts. I am happy you enjoyed your stay with us and am pleased to know you would stay again. I appreciate your feedback and hope you will be excited to know we are refreshing our business center equipment in the coming month and new computers and printers will be installed. I hope you will stay with us again so we may demonstrate our committment to your satisfaction!

Reviewed 25 October 2013

We chose Homewood Suites because it accommodated our wedding party needs. Everything was perfect except for having to call the front desk for bed linens and a blanket and being told they were in the closet when, in fact, they were not.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much for taking the time to share a review on Trip Advisor. I am pleased to hear our accommodations were comfortable for your group. I appreciate your comments and I will be happy to share them with my team. I apologize there was some confusion over bed linens during your stay. I hope our staff was quick to resolve any confusion for you. I hope we have the opportunity to accommodate you again soon!

Missy Hughes

Also consider these accommodations in or near Liverpool
Maplewood Suites Extended Stay - Syracuse/Airport
Hampton Inn & Suites Syracuse North Airport Area
Knights Inn Syracuse/Liverpool
Homewood Suites by Hilton Syracuse - Carrier Circle
Aloft Syracuse Inner Harbor
Comfort Inn & Suites Syracuse Airport

Been to Homewood Suites Syracuse/Liverpool? Share your experiences!