“clean and comfortable, friendly staff”

Homewood Suites Syracuse/Liverpool
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Liverpool
Reviewed 14 December 2013

Had to come to this area for business. The hotel was clean and comfortable, room was spacious, and staff was very friendly and accommodating. Location may be a little off the beaten path, but was ideal for our purposes and it was easy to get other places in the area (very near main thoroughfares). Not many restaurants in the area, but the suite offers full kitchen and there is breakfast (and I believe dinner?) at the hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
MissyHughes, General Manager at Homewood Suites Syracuse/Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2014

Thank you for your wonderful Trip Advisor review of our hotel. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and found our suites comfortable and our staff friendly. I look forward to sharing your comments with my team. I hope you choose to stay with us again on future trips to Syracuse.

Reviewed 4 December 2013

The staff were all so awesome - went above and beyond to make guests happy. Suites are spacious and clean and the bed was very comfortable. The night manager was crabby but everyone else was wonderful and really made for a great stay. We were only on the room to sleep but I think this would be an awesome place to stay if your visit will be a little longer as the suite is well equipped and comfortable.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about your stay with us. I am very happy to hear you found our staff accommodating and helpful. I do apologize you did not experience this high quality service with every member of our team. Please rest assured I will follow-up on this to ensure others are not as disappointed. I hope we have the opportunity to accommodate you soon!

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Excellent and large suite with cosy fireplace. Recommended for all. Great for family or business. Lots of parking and hearty breakfast. Internet just OK. Pet friendly. Polite and helpful staff. Excellent and large suite with cosy fireplace. Recommended for all. Great for family or business. Lots of parking and hearty breakfast. Internet just OK. Pet friendly. Polite and helpful staff.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much for your great review of our hotel. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your fireplace and were satisfied with our breakfast options. I hope we have the opportunity to accommodate you again on your next trip to Syracuse!

Reviewed 21 November 2013

We traveled as a large group (15) and everyone was very impressed with the service, and the size of the rooms. The breakfast included with our room rate was hot and tasty. The friendliness of staff is second to none! A couple of people in the group had the best sleep they have had in a while and I believed asked at the front desk for what kind of mattress they had been sleeping on. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

I am so glad to hear about your EXCELLENT HOTEL STAY! Our team prides itself on ensuring all our guests have the best stay possible and I know it makes them happy to hear you had a great stay. I hope we have the opportunity to accommodate you on future trips to Syracuse!

Reviewed 17 November 2013

Great place to stay!! Staff is also outstanding!! They offer free breakfast all week, and dinner Monday through Friday. Food is actually not bad! They also serve wines & Bud Light at dinner. In addition - you can bring your pets!!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your OUTSTANDING review of our hotel! I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts. I hope we have an opportunity to accommodate you again soon!

Best reagrds,

Reviewed 16 November 2013

Had our hardwood floors refinished and stay at the hotel for 3 nights. The suite was great for the 3 of use. King bed in bedroom and full size bed in other room. Room was always clean and very comfortable. Breakfast and dinner was always good. The only concern was every day we left a note for house keeping to leave 2 extra towels and each night we had to call down to get the extra towels, not sure if person understood the notes or not. We definitely will recommended the hotel to everyone.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
MissyHughes, General Manager at Homewood Suites Syracuse/Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2013

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and I know my team will be thrilled to hear your comments! Thank you for letting me know about the miscommunication with the housekeeping team. I will definitely follow-up on your concerns to ensure others do not experience the same disappointment. I hope we have the opportunity to accommodate you again soon!

Reviewed 12 November 2013

While I am out of town, there is no place that makes me feel at home like Homewood Suites in Liverpool, NY. From the friendly staff to the spacious home-like suites, this property has so much to offer when you don't want to FEEL like you are in a hotel. Since I spend a lot of time away from home, I appreciate the warm and friendly atmosphere and I love that I have a full kitchen and living room so I don't always have to sit in my bedroom and eat when I don't want to go out. The location is great as well--- close to the mall! It's also outside of the city, which makes driving and parking easy, but it's close enough to the city to get there in minutes. I love this place and keep going back.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
MissyHughes, General Manager at Homewood Suites Syracuse/Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2013

Thank you so much for making the effort to share your thoughts about our hotel on Trip Advisor! I am very happy to hear you enjoy our hotel and the service our team provides. I know they will be excited to hear your wonderful comments. I hope we can continue to be your hotel of choice when you visit Syracuse!

Missy Hughes

Also consider these accommodations in or near Liverpool
Maplewood Suites Extended Stay - Syracuse/Airport
Staybridge Suites Syracuse/Liverpool
Embassy Suites by Hilton Syracuse Destiny USA
Hampton Inn & Suites Syracuse North Airport Area
Hampton Inn Syracuse Clay
Hampton Inn Syracuse Clay
#3 of 11 in Liverpool
Hampton Inn & Suites Syracuse Erie Blvd/I-690

Been to Homewood Suites Syracuse/Liverpool? Share your experiences!