“Ritz Service At A Homewood?”

Homewood Suites Syracuse/Liverpool
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Liverpool
Reviewed 21 December 2013

First time I've stayed at a Homewood. If this this property is the norm, Homewood Suites have quite the formula. I was looking for something within 10 miles from the airport that was connected to a major brand. Checked in early and the front desk person was pleasant, smiling, and really helpful. Then a co-worker came up to the desk and was the same way... Felt like I was in the twilight zone. Room was a clean, smartly designed suite. After I arrived at the room, I received a call from the front desk asking if the room exceeded expectations. The best amenity for me was the high placed shower head with great water pressure. Heaven for a tall guy. Somebody thought through that one. Nice continental breakfast in the morning that was open at 5a. Really good selection of treats to eat there or take on to your next destination.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
MissyHughes, General Manager at Homewood Suites Syracuse/Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your review of our hotel. I am very happy to hear you enjoyed our service and accommodations. Our team strives for perfection and I know they will be excited to read your comments. I hope you choose to stay with us again on future trips to our area!

A TripAdvisor Member
San Luis Obispo, CA
Reviewed 18 December 2013

I've yet to meet a hotel staff any better than this group. Richard and his peers are by far the greatest staff I have yet to meet. The decor has a "mountain cabin retreat" feel. Beds are soft and comfortable. The rooms (suites) are HUGE. It is nice to feel like somebody is spoiling you when far away from home on a business trip. I really feel like it is my "home away from home".

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you very much for making the effort to share your thoughts on Trip Advisor. I am so happy to hear you think we are the best place to stay in Syracuse! We want all our guests to feel this IS their home away from home and I look forward to sharing your wonderful comments with Richard and the rest of my team. I hope we have an opportunity to accommodate you again soon!

Reviewed 15 December 2013

I highly recommend staying at Homewood Suites. As a first timer, I was pleasantly surprised that we were to have a complimentary Manager's Reception dinner and a complimentary breakfast. The ambiance was wonderful, I especially liked The Lodge. I cannot wait to go back.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts about our hotel. I am very pleased you enjoyed our hotels ambience and were pleasantly surprised by our breakfast and dinner offerings. I hope we have the opportunity to serve you again soon!

Reviewed 14 December 2013

Had to come to this area for business. The hotel was clean and comfortable, room was spacious, and staff was very friendly and accommodating. Location may be a little off the beaten path, but was ideal for our purposes and it was easy to get other places in the area (very near main thoroughfares). Not many restaurants in the area, but the suite offers full kitchen and there is breakfast (and I believe dinner?) at the hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your wonderful Trip Advisor review of our hotel. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and found our suites comfortable and our staff friendly. I look forward to sharing your comments with my team. I hope you choose to stay with us again on future trips to Syracuse.

Reviewed 4 December 2013

The staff were all so awesome - went above and beyond to make guests happy. Suites are spacious and clean and the bed was very comfortable. The night manager was crabby but everyone else was wonderful and really made for a great stay. We were only on the room to sleep but I think this would be an awesome place to stay if your visit will be a little longer as the suite is well equipped and comfortable.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about your stay with us. I am very happy to hear you found our staff accommodating and helpful. I do apologize you did not experience this high quality service with every member of our team. Please rest assured I will follow-up on this to ensure others are not as disappointed. I hope we have the opportunity to accommodate you soon!

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Excellent and large suite with cosy fireplace. Recommended for all. Great for family or business. Lots of parking and hearty breakfast. Internet just OK. Pet friendly. Polite and helpful staff. Excellent and large suite with cosy fireplace. Recommended for all. Great for family or business. Lots of parking and hearty breakfast. Internet just OK. Pet friendly. Polite and helpful staff.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much for your great review of our hotel. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your fireplace and were satisfied with our breakfast options. I hope we have the opportunity to accommodate you again on your next trip to Syracuse!

Reviewed 21 November 2013

We traveled as a large group (15) and everyone was very impressed with the service, and the size of the rooms. The breakfast included with our room rate was hot and tasty. The friendliness of staff is second to none! A couple of people in the group had the best sleep they have had in a while and I believed asked at the front desk for what kind of mattress they had been sleeping on. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

I am so glad to hear about your EXCELLENT HOTEL STAY! Our team prides itself on ensuring all our guests have the best stay possible and I know it makes them happy to hear you had a great stay. I hope we have the opportunity to accommodate you on future trips to Syracuse!

Missy Hughes

Also consider these accommodations in or near Liverpool
Maplewood Suites Extended Stay - Syracuse/Airport
Hampton Inn & Suites Syracuse North Airport Area
Knights Inn Syracuse/Liverpool
Aloft Syracuse Inner Harbor
Homewood Suites by Hilton Syracuse - Carrier Circle
Staybridge Suites Syracuse/Liverpool

Been to Homewood Suites Syracuse/Liverpool? Share your experiences!