“Enjoy staying here for work & leisure!”

Homewood Suites Syracuse/Liverpool
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Liverpool
Buffalo, NY
“Enjoy staying here for work & leisure!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2014

I truly enjoy this place. Almost like home during the week it is quiet, the weekends are a bit more noisy but I still want to stay here over any other place. Love the fireplace rooms and choose the annexed building across from check-in. The one odd thing is that even the main building is not attached to the lodge area. You have to walk outside to get to Lodge. Usually not a big deal until it is -30 wind chill. Still love the place and the staff is always nice and helpful.

Room Tip: Best rooms are on the top floor, less noise and the fireplace rooms are up here.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
MissyHughes, General Manager at Homewood Suites Syracuse/Liverpool, responded to this review, 9 February 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am so happy to hear you enjoy staying with us and prefer our homelike atmosphere over other hotel options! I know my team will be excited to read your comments as well. I hope to have the opportunity to meet you in person the next time you stay with us!

Missy Hughes

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Fort Mill, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2014

I can not think of one bad thing to say about the hotel. Our stay here was one of the best hotel stays that we have had in years. Staff is fantastic and very helpful. The hotel is very clean and the complimentary breakfast was very good.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much for sharing your review of our hotel! I am very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope we will have the opportunity to accommodate you again on future trips to Syracuse!

Birmingham, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 January 2014

The room was very nice but the staff made it even better. They were all so polite and helpful and went out of their way to make my stay pleasant. The breakfast was pretty good as well and they had a lot of variety in the items they offer.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

MissyHughes, General Manager at Homewood Suites Syracuse/Liverpool, responded to this review, 31 January 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about your recent stay with us. I am so pleased to know you had a great stay and that our team went out of their way to ensure they exceeded your expectations. They will enjoy reading your nice comments. I hope we have the opportunity to accommodate you again on your next trip to our area!

New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2014

The hotel was lovely. Very nice and clean. The rooms were great. We were there for four days and the suite was perfect. There was a nice clean kitchen and very spacious rooms. The breakfast is wonderful. The hotel is very nicely decorated. The hotel staff were very accommodating. They recognized us as Hilton Honor members and gave us a nice upgrade Thanks will be back

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for sharing your review of our hotel. I am happy to know you enjoyed the accommodations during your stay. Our staff will definitely love to hear your wonderful comments. We look forward to having the opportyunity to accommodate you again soon!

Syracuse, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2014

This hotel is exceptional. There is nothing you could ever need that they could not provide. The first nite I was there it was later in the evening on a weekend and they went and picked up my food for me that I ordered at a near by restaurant and brought it to my room. They were even willing to go grocery shopping for me if I needed something. Excellent place to stay.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about your recent stay on Trip Advisor. I am so happy to hear you had an EXCEPTIONAL stay! I will definitely share your comments with the staff. I know they will be excited to know their service helped make your stay better. I hope we have an opportunity to accommodate you again on your next trip to Syracuse!

2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2014

We got room 151. Two bedroom. Paid $315. All we heard all night was the front door opening and closing. Here is a great idea. Put the must expensive rom right next to the front door. Loud loud loud. The breakfast was incredible. Service great
Beware of a $23 suite tax.

• Stayed January 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share feedback on your recent stay with us via TripAdvisor. We appreciate your candid review of the comfort and position of your guestroom and apologize for the noise issue you encountered. We will keep your comments in mind as we evaluate our value and appointment for future guests. We hope you will give us another chance to impress should you return to our area in the future.

Loudonville, New York, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2014

Have stayed here many times for business and pleasure, the rooms are super clean and comfy and the staff in the Lodge that tend to the food are awesome! The rooms are quiet, the kitchens are updated and the fireplace rooms are great in the winter!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about your stays with us. I am happy to hear you have enjoyed our hotel, amenities and service. I know the team will love to hear your comments. I hope you stay with us again soon!

Missy Hughes
Also consider these accommodations in or near Liverpool
Maplewood Suites Extended Stay
Staybridge Suites Syracuse/Liverpool
Homewood Suites by Hilton Syracuse - Carrier Circle
Hampton Inn & Suites Syracuse Erie Blvd/I-690
Comfort Inn & Suites Syracuse Airport
Hampton Inn Syracuse North (Airport Area)

Been to Homewood Suites Syracuse/Liverpool? Share your experiences!