“Kara is the bomb”

Fairfield Inn Syracuse Clay
Ranked #8 of 11 Hotels in Liverpool
Reviewed 28 August 2014

I have been staying at this location for two weeks while working on a project at the local power plant. From day one Kara has been a bright spot in my day. She always greets with a smile and a cheerful attitude. She has gone over and above to make myself and crew (6) feel welcome. From local eateries to laundry she has been spot on and extremely helpful. I will be here for another two weeks and look forward to seeing her every day (it seems like she never leaves, lucky for me) The entire staff has been wonderful and I would suggest this location to anyone traveling for business or pleasure in the area.

1  Thank fitztransformer
Chelsea P, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn Syracuse Clay, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2014

Dear fitztransformer,

Thank you for your great review. Kara is a wonderful asset to our hotel and we pride ourselves in having such engaging staff. We hope that you will be back to stay with us in the future.

Yours in hospitality,

Chelsea

Reviewed 27 August 2014

The hotel is convenient to restaurants, the mall with cinema, and Barnes & Noble bookstore. The rooms are clean with all the amenities required for a pleasant stay. I especially like the mattresses in Marriott properties. However what makes the difference between a nice place to stay and an exceptional place is the staff. General Manager Nicole, Laurie and the test of the staff are committed to making you stay wonderful.

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank SBurch23
Nicole D, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Syracuse Clay, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2014

Thank you for your wonderful 5 star review during your recent stay with us. We truly appreciate your continued patronage. It is great to hear the wonderful comments regarding our staff and that your needs and expectations are delivered.

We look forward to seeing you again soon when you return to this area.

Reviewed 23 August 2014

I have stayed at this hotel many times for business, and cant say enough good things about the staff at this location. They are among the most friendy people I have ever met in my life, and have bent over backwards to ensure my stays are as pleasant as possible, and really make me feel at home. Judy in the breakfast area excells in this regard and I always look forward to seeing her in the morning. I highly reccomend this hotel for anyone travelling in the area. I know I will whenever in the area. Thanks to all.
Mike Young

1  Thank Mike Y

Thank you so much for the wonderful 5 star review. We truly appreciate your continued patronage here at the Fairfield Inn Syracuse/Liverpool/Clay. I am happy to hear the the staff is attentive to all your needs and that your expectations are continuously exceeded.

We look forward to seeing you again soon when you return to this area.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

I travel for work and I am on the road over 200 nights per year with my crew. We don't look for resorts and 5-star experience, just comfort, convenience, cleanliness, and friendly service. The Fairfield Inn by Marriott in Clay, NY, offers all of this in abundance. The entire staff is friendly and accommodating, unlike many jaded groups, but in particular, Kara stands out. She is bright and efficient, knowledgeable of the entire area, offering suggestions for any needs, and goes well out of her way to make my homesick crew feel less like strangers far from home. This hotel is a great value and

1  Thank Art T

Thank you so much for your wonderful 5 star review of the hotel. I am happy to hear that we more than met your expectations during your recent stay. I am thrilled to hear that Kara stood out and assited with any needs that you had as well as our entire staff. We truly appreciate the positive feedback.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

The hotel has a great location for my travel schedule, is very clean and the staff is outstanding. I have stayed at this location well over 50 nights over the last couple of years and will be staying there for several more. Everyone makes me feel very comfortable away from home.

Room Tip: what makes you feel as comfortable as possible.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Thank you so much for your wonderful 5 star review of the hotel during your recent stay. I am pleased to hear that you had a great stay and that the staff took care of your needs. The positive feedback is great to hear.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

I stay over 100 nights a year at Marriott Hotels in all categories and this location ranks in my top five. No they don't have robes or turn down service and I am not looking for a massage. What this location deliveries is an available and accommodating General Manager in Nicole Dodge and a Front Desk Manager in Laurie Beach that defines the term customer service. The property is an ideal location for the area. It sits in the the center of major highways, restaurants, and two large malls. A stones throw from downtown Syracuse and the University. The rooms are clean, more pillows than you need, comfortable beds, and a large television that delivers a stunning picture. There is an indoor pool for the kids and a great breakfast with several selections. The bottom line is that property lets you forget you are on the road and the "can do" attitude of the staff from the GM to the Maintenance guy makes this property stand out! If there is a negative review of this property it is because someone was having a bad day. I stay here once to twice a month and it is something to look forward to because it exceeds all expectations every time.

Room Tip: Ask for a room off the first floor if available
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your PERFECT score of 5 stars during your recent stay with us. I am thrilled to hear that our team made sure that you had a wonderful experience and that your expectations were met and exceeded. It is great to hear such positive words from our guests.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

I have stayed at this hotel for 10 years and have enjoyed a high level experience every time. The location is perfect with many resturants/shops within walking distance. The staff goes out off there way to make sure your stay can be the best. never dissappointed. Rooms are good size and quiet. Beds are new and comfortable.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your wonderful 5 Star review during your recent stay. We are thrilled to hear that this has been your steading choice of lodging for the past 10. We appreciate your continued patronage.

We look forward to seeing you again soon upon your next visit to the area.