“Restaurant burned down winter 2013”
Review of The Lazy Beagle - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Lazy Beagle
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Pizza, Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: Designed and built by proprietor Sims Foster, The Lazy Beagle Pub and Grill came from the fundamental belief that every community needs its place to be fed. It’s a place to gather and enjoy food that nourishes in all ways; a place where you build community. Great food provided by Chef Martin Ruef is as likely to come from his father’s garden as anywhere else. This is a place that is getting back to the basics and doing it with heart.
Mountainside, New Jersey
“Restaurant burned down winter 2013”
Reviewed 14 June 2013

we all miss this this fun place.
Can;t tell you more since it's not there.
Please let everyone know about the fire so they don't go out of their way to get there.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank snoopysister

Hortonville
“I Stand By Former Rating”
Reviewed 31 December 2012

But I have to share with you all, that the Lazy Beagle burned down a few months ago. Although they plan to rebuild, (at least that's the buzz in Livingston Manor), for now you can only dream about they're Macaroni and Cheese Entree's.

Good Luck Guys. You Will Be Missed!

• Visited September 2012
“SURPRISING!”
Reviewed 22 September 2012

Livingston Manor is a pretty but small fairly modest village. THE LAZY BEAGLE Restaurant which opened not very long long time ago, is surprisingly good. I am a gourmet, and I never had a bad meal there. The Chef makes amongst many other dishes, a fabulous Seared Tuna, not over-cooked, seved with delicious Seaweeds. I have it at least once a week. My second favorite, are CHICKEN FINGERS, They are crisp on the outside but tender on the inside. They come with a tasty sauce and good French Fries.The service is very pleasant and efficient too. Thos of us who live nearby, are blessed to have THE LAZY BEAGLE!

• Visited September 2012
Hortonville
“Great Pub Food & More”
Reviewed 29 June 2012

I didn't expect much from Livingston Manor to be very honest with you but the Lazy Beagle proved me wrong. Great variety of beers and unusuale selection of appetizers and other foods. This place has been 4 other restaurants since I moved to Sulliva COunty, but the Lazy Beagle is by far the best. Lots of Luck to you.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank NativeNYer1919
“Great place, great food”
Reviewed 10 June 2012 via mobile

The Lazy Beagle was recommended by a friend last year. I spend a lot of time in the Catskills in the summer. So on my second trip this summer, I decided to check out the Lazy Beagle, and I'm glad I did. The food was great. I tried their meatball appy, it was great! Then I had their special, Penne Pasta with chicken & sausage, it was outstanding.

The staff was very friendly, the dining room had a great local mountain town feel. Next week I'll be in the area again, and will be at the Lazy Beagle for dinner.

2 Thank Gcloss