“I can't offer a rating”

Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Buffalo, New York
“I can't offer a rating”
Reviewed 15 February 2014

We had 7:00 reservations for 4. Waited at bar until 7:45 and went to the owner to inquire about our table. His response was short and rude and told me to talk to the hostess. Hostess told me that we arrived at 7:30 and would have to wait. Well, we arrived at 6:45 and checked in with the same hostess and that was made clear to her. When owner walked back, we asked how much longer we would need to wait and he ignored us. When we went back to the bar, owner proceeded to give us dirty looks. At 8:00, after a one hour wait, we asked again about a table. We were told by the owner that if we don't stop "chirping" we could leave. Well, I really didn't want a confrontation and didn't want to spend my money at this establishment, so we left. As an aside, I ordered a Jim Beam on the rocks which is my normal drink and didn't think this is what I was drinking even though I saw it poured out of a Jim Beam bottle. I assume this place is cheap prices but cheap food and very bad manners.

• Visited February 2014
3 Thank MikefromBuffalo

Albion, New York
“Accommodating, great service”
Reviewed 26 January 2014

There were 12 of us for dinner this evening, we gathered to celebrate my mom's 78th birthday! The staff was exceptional, our waitress Erin was amazing, food was good I'm pretty sure everyone in our party was satisfied. They've been in business 50 years & there's a very good reason - they're doing something right!!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Cab827
Lockport, New York
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

I have been to Danny Sheehan's at least 2 times per month for years, great place, great food & great people! You will not be disappointed.

• Visited December 2013
Amherst NY
“Consistently Excellent...Food and Service”
Reviewed 26 November 2013

I try and get to Danny Sheehan's at least once a month for years and have NEVER been disappointed. The prime rib is excellent but don't over look the seafood, especially the scallops and talapia.
The service is as good as thye food.......................

• Visited November 2013
Lockport, New York
“Delicious and consistent ”
Reviewed 13 November 2013 via mobile

We are locals and love going to Danny Sheehans. The prime rib is always delicious and the 2013 deals are awesome. The staff is always friendly and Sheehans is one of the best places in Lockport.