“Low Quality Food AND Employees”
Review of Pizza Oven

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Pizza oven is a sweet sauce pizza. There is no other option, so if you don't like sweet sauce, this is not for you.

Ingredients are of low quality (especially the chicken fingers - very processed and full of gristle). Prices are high for the quality, in my opinion.

The very worst part for me is the absolutely awful service. If you ever receive your entire order exactly how you wanted it, then stop and buy a lotto ticket on the way home because you are the world's luckiest person! They are CONSTANTLY screwing things up. Pizza not as ordered (incorrect toppings), forgotten blue cheese, wings instead of fingers, BBQ instead of hot sauce, I could go on and on. If you call to complain, you will find that the owner is extremely rude and not the least bit helpful. I am amazed that Pizza Oven is still in business with a guy who clearly has NO business sense in charge. A miracle!

My advice is to save yourself the aggravation and get pizza from somewhere else! I will NEVER go back.

1  Thank Jillebe

Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

I was introduced to this pizzeria several years ago I fell in love with it, unfortunately I moved away now I miss it immensely. The sauce is so sweet it is out of this world and the quality the pizza cannot be compared to any other pizzeria I've ever ate at in my life. I have been trying on a regular basis to try to hook up with the owner so I can get this sent here to Key West Florida, because I miss it so incredibly much. For those of you that are so lucky to have it in your neighborhood go have a slice. And for you the owner I would love if you would contact me. I've left my number several times I want your pizza please. I can't wait!!!

Reviewed 20 July 2013 via mobile

The pizza
was okay, but frankly having the sauce taste like sugar wasn't a big draw for me.
Plus, even though i memtioned it on the phone when I ordered, when I came to pick it up, the girl at the counter wouldn't accept my coupon on my phone. Hey, I'm traveling- I CAN'T print it! Plus, get into the 21st century! I'm 50 years old, but this is how even us old folks do it too, lol. That was enough that even though we'll be traveling here again, I won't give them my business again.

1  Thank bobsense
Reviewed 9 June 2013

We get pizza here in rotation with a few other locations in Lockport. I believe Pizza Oven is the originator of sweet sauce on pizza (they don't offer any other kind) that almost everyone in Lockport now offers. Their pizza is big and slices are sliced different than other pizzerias. They also have a very tasty stromboli

Reviewed 29 April 2013

I spent a few days in Lockport, but time was running short and I was wondering if I would get to have some pizza from PIZZA OVEN before I headed back across the state. I was in luck because my brother invited me over for supper and he picked up pizza and chicken fingers from PIZZA OVEN!!!! The pizza was as delicious as it always has been and the chicken fingers were good, too, but would have impressed me more if they included celery and carrot sticks with them.

Been to Pizza Oven? Share your experiences!