Me and my husband stayed here for 5 nights in June when we were visiting family in Lockport. The hotel had a great location for us since our relatives all live nearby.
The rooms were ok and had the amenities we needed. The cleanliness of the rooms was not so great. A lot of dust and they didn’t empty our garbage every day.
I went for the breakfast 1 day and it was really bad. All the plates, glasses, mugs and cutlery was disposable material. The girl working at the breakfast had a bad attitude towards the guest and you felt you were only in the way. Heard she told some guests to clear away their table themselves since she was so busy. This was when there were maybe 10 guests in the breakfast room.
Best Western standard in the US is not as good as it is in Scandinavia but I must say it’s getting better. We would stay here again due to the location. But their staff both in the front desk and breakfast really need to understand that they are in the service business and show off a better service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Plus Lockport Hotel (Formerly the Holiday Inn Lockport) has been 100% renovated in June 2013 & is the perfect location for your visit to one of New York's most fascinating areas. The Best Western Plus Lockport Hotel is centrally located between Buffalo, Niagara Falls and Darien Lake, and just one mile from the historical Erie Canal with easy access to the Greater Buffalo Niagara International Airport. Your stay in Lockport is not complete without a visit to the Erie Canal Locks, a trip to the Upside Down Bridge, the Canal Museum, the Kenan Art Center, the Lockport Cave & Underground Boat Ride and a Cruise on the Erie Canal. Also, Albright Knox Art Gallery, Buffalo Museum of Science, Buffalo Zoo, Niagara Falls with all of its attractions including the Aquarium, Maid of the Mist, Cave of the Winds, Niagara Falls State Park and Fashion Outlets Shopping & Niagara Wine Trail. Visiting the area for educational purposes, the Best Western Lockport Hotel is only a short drive to Niagara University, Niagara Community College, and the State University of New York at Buffalo.Coming to the area for business? The Best Western Plus Lockport Hotel is centrally located and close to Delphi Corporation, AES Somerset, First Niagara Bank, LaFarge, Allegheny Ludlam, Candlelight Cabinetry, Sigma, and many more. Free wired and wireless high-speed Internet access is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Plus Lockport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Lockport Hotel Lockport
- Lockport Holiday Inn
- Best Western Plus Lockport Hotel New York