“Good Utility Pizza”

Papa Leo's Pizza Wings & Subs
Ranked #20 of 124 Restaurants in Lockport
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 9 June 2013

They came from Niagara Falls and I remember them being pretty good as a kid. But here in Lockport they don't have a sweet sauce and their pizza is okay. Actually their specialty pizzas are better than their cheese/pepperoni versions. I would go here 1 out of 20 times that I get pizza maybe.

Reviewed 28 February 2013

They also have another location on Niagara Falls Blvd @ Walmore . Reasonable prices and great food. On Monday you can score a medium pizza with pepperoni for...$5.55, Tuesday 2 big subs....$10 and Wednesday is WING DAY, 49 CENT Huge wings (must order in tens)!!!!. Everyday 2 big slices with perpperoni and a 16oz. drink....$3.95. Lockport store is big and bright. Niagara Falls store is small and cozy,I love to sit there and smell the food being prepared.PASTOR TONY

Reviewed 11 February 2013 via mobile

We ordered a couple of pizzas for carry out from Papa Leo's. When I phoned in the order the employee was abrupt and not friendly. When we picked the pizza up the cashier barely spoke to us - no greeting, thank you, etc. The cashier was a different employee than the one we spoke with on the phone. The pizza was average - nothing special. I would definitely not return since the employees were rude an acted like they were put out by doing their jobs.

Reviewed 5 March 2012

Nice, roomy place right on Main Street in Lockport. I ate here a couple of years ago with relatives and decided to try it solo when I needed a quick, inexpensive lunch. It was fine!

Reviewed 31 May 2011

Great deals Great food! Buy 2 subs get one free! I even like there tacos.