“Quaint little place.”

Cuisines: Italian
Lockport, New York
“Quaint little place.”
Reviewed 10 April 2013

"Quaint" is the word I'd use. They have a pretty extensive menu and the food is home cooked. Service is friendly. Prices are decent. It can get a little busy on weekends especially in the Summer but the food is good. They do a nice job and I've never known anyone to have a bad meal. I would recommend going for a visit.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank HipD3

Lockport, New York
“Great comfort food!”
Reviewed 6 October 2012

My hubby and I enjoyed lunch today...a brisk sunny autumn day...ate a nice grilled cheese sandwich on rye bread and tomato soup...aaahhhh! Hubby had the pumpkin pie/whipped cream for dessert...not a crumb left! Excellent service and reasonably priced

Visited October 2012
2 Thank Diane F
“Great old fashioned place.....no frills, just good food”
Reviewed 2 January 2012

Nothing exciting or overly interesting about this place, but it is just fine! My sister and I went here for Sunday dinner and we were well satisfied with the atmosphere (not fancy), food, service and prices. I will go again.

• Visited October 2011